Fight

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey,

I was talking to one of my friends lately and they were really upset,
They told me that they were having more arguments with one of their other friends lately and that they didn't know what to do.
That person came to me for help and i dont know how to them them.
I couldnt find any words of comfort.
Please if anyone can help me to help this friend it would be greatly appreciated.

Pray for me lots.

Comments

• Hello needprayers,
    First, welcome to the Forum, and more importantly, tell him that you are always going to be there for him no matter what. I am pretty sure that if he was to come to you for help, then you are probably a pretty close friend to him, and it will make him feel a trillion times better.
    In Christ,
    aem581
  • Welcome to the Forum,
    As aem581 said, obviously he/she is coming to you cause they know that you are a close friend. Most likely you will not be able to do anything for them(i'm not sure since obviously we don't know why he/she came to you and what not) The best thing you can do is just let him know that you are there for him/her and that if they need anything from you, you are willing to help with what you can. This alone will definetly for sure make them feel better.

• I think just sitting and listening to their worries is a lot... people need someone they can go to to listen to their problems and worries...
    Also, you can pray for them and their problems
    lastly, i dont know if this will be helpful but what would Jesus do