Holy Liturgy during Lent

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Does anyone know where i can listen to the Holy Litrgy for the different weeks of Lent until the Resurrection? It doesn't even have to be downloadable, as long as i can listen to it!

Thanks. God Bless.

Comments

• [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=6352.msg83815#msg83815 date=1205693003]
    Does anyone know where i can listen to the Holy Litrgy for the different weeks of Lent until the Resurrection? It doesn't even have to be downloadable, as long as i can listen to it!

Thanks. God Bless.

any specific reason, becuse u really wont.
  • lol you can always just listen to the broadcasts and if you have the newer version of real player download that
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6352.msg83818#msg83818 date=1205715596]
    lol you can always just listen to the broadcasts and if you have the newer version of real player download that

oh. that's a great idea. i didn't you know you can do that. even thoo it's ur broadcasting....
  • i recorded two lent liturgies at my church- i can send you those....
  • Hey Everyone,
    Thanks for your help! How do you listen to broadcasting though? is there a certain website i could go too?? KrazyLion, if you could send me yours, that would be great!

thanks. God Bless
  • the broadcasting is from here and copticchurch.net it should say now broadcasting and when you click on it it will take you to this page http://www.copticchurch.net/live/ when broadcasting pick video and the feed should come through a player and when you move your cursor over the feed a tab will show up saying download this video and it will download it as its being broadcasted
  • also if you want live broadcasting, follow the schedule at St. Mark DC and watch it live. the links are in the upper right hand corner of the homepage.

http://stmarkdc.org/en/

The schedule link is on the left labeled Calender. They have a liturgy everyday!
  • Thanks guys!! I looked at both websites and they look great... i just haven't tried them yet because i keep forgetting to go by American timing!!