Presentation For Easter

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hi, A friend and I were thinking of making a presentation for our Church at easter, possibly powerpoint or movie, using movie maker.
We were thinking of revolving this around the topic love and its relation to the Crucifixion and the Resurrection of Our Lord.
This is for the entire congregation, both youth and adults.
If you have any ideas for subtopics, any pictures in relation to this topic, or music that is sad and joyful please let me know.

Thank You for all Your Help

God Bless, and the Prayers of Pope Kyrollos, and all God's Saints be with you all Amen

Comments

• Maybe you could film parts of different scenes in saint stories or the film Passion of the Christ and sort of incorporate it together with it, if you need me to be clearer please say so, and I have 219 saint pictures if you want the actual folder you could ask!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Coptic servant,

I Thank you deeply for your post.
    I think it is an amazing idea to film a part of Passion of the Christ.
    Also i would very much appreciate it if you sent the pictures. 
  • lol i think your friend already posted this topic http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?topic=6343.0
  • yep..that was me...plz keep the discusion goign in both places
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6345.msg83722#msg83722 date=1205459246]
    Coptic servant,

I Thank you deeply for your post.
    I think it is an amazing idea to film a part of Passion of the Christ.
    Also i would very much appreciate it if you sent the pictures. 

If you could private message me your email address I could do that for ya!!

Forever,
    coptic servent
  • You know what would be an awsome topic, is if you relate the Resurrection to our daily lives.  But I guess that's kinda tough to do
  • That does sound tough, but ill keep it in mind thanks
  • May be you could use 'Why' by Nichole Nordeman and revolve your presentation around that..
    There's also this GREAT presentation that I saw on the interned before from St Marks DC .. If i find it I'll post the link..
  • What is  :why" by Nichole Nordeman?.....  i never heard of that before
  • your ideas are all good please keep em coming

God Bless
    may the Prayers of Pope Kyrollos be with us all Amen.
    Glory be to Our God Amen!
  • how are you gonna have that presentation... when where and how
  • we r having the presentation on a TV screen..or projector..it will be done on computer(power Point od Windows Movie Maker)  and in case u r wondering y i am the one that ansered..it is cause I am his partner..we gonna work toghether