why are problems mostly solved with violence?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
[glow=yellow,2,300]why are problems mostly solved with violence?[/glow]

Comments

• Because then you can avoid confronting your own faults.
  • Usually that's the only way to get rid of it, most likely the problem is because of a person or persons, so if the person that's dealing withe problem what to get rid of it, usually it would include violence!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I really don't think there are any problems TRULY solved with violence.

i think probblems are just postponeddd/set aside.
    But, eventually the violence will come back into play with its consequences.
    And even if it does Solve one problem, usually new ones Arise.
  • voilence often creates more problems...but if u have eva been in a fight (hopefulli not) but u will noe how good it feels to let it all out...to let out all ur anger and frustration and how powerful u feel wen ur on top....the KEY is to find other ways to express ur anger without hurting others either through boxing or sports...

violence is for those who cant express themselves....they hide behind their problems rather than confronting them...

also some kids have grown up in a violent environment so the solution to everything is violence n this leads to the notion of monkey see monkey do n how true it is

God bless n take care

• [quote author=kerestina link=topic=6293.msg83396#msg83396 date=1204626292]

violence is for those who cant express themselves....they hide behind their problems rather than confronting them...

Perhaps they wish to promote their physical strength!!
  • [quote author=Doogie link=topic=6293.msg83397#msg83397 date=1204627442]
    Perhaps they wish to promote their physical strength!!

well in the process of showing their strength they are hurting another!!!! violence traumatices ppl and the repercussions arent always positive...ppl walk away disabled for life or wounded severly n THUS u justify violence by saying "perhaps they wish to promote their strength" thats why mirrors were created!!!!
  • One of my favorite stories against violence is when Ghandi gathered a bunch of Indians and went to their factory which was closed by the British and had guards infront of it.  So the indians went in rows of fives I think and they would get beaten by the British and then the women were at the ends of the rows to help the men down the hill and let them get rest and medication so they can go back up the hill and get beaten again!!  After a matter of hours the Indians won the factory back without even punching a fist  Of course the British gave up.  I mean can you imagine beating the same guys six or seven times and they are still coming back!!

Now thats how you beat violence by a peaceful non-violent rebellion