Do you know any funny jokes?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
[move][glow=red,2,300]Do you know any funny jokes?[/glow][/move]

Comments

• Why did St. Peter deny Our Lord three times?

Because He (Christ) cured his mother-in-law (St. Peter's, as mentioned in the Gospel of St. Luke).

[told to me by a priest]
  • What school do you go to in order to learn how to greet people?

High (hi) school.

Told to me by a seven year old child.
  • Some man paid a blonde to paint his front porch.  So after two hours she came in

The man: "Are you done?"
    The blonde: "Yea i even gave it two coats of paint not one. Oh yea and by the way your car is a Mercedes not a Porch"

I heard mixed opinions on this one, but i thought it was hilarious.
  • A Sa3edi came in the Church at the time of the Pauline, when the priest was going around raising incense opposite of the deacon. 
    And out of no where the Sa3edi tackles the deacon and yells "I got him ya abouna!"

I don't know how funny this one is, but its better in Arabic.
  • I know a lot of Sexist and racial jokes is it alright if i post them?
  • [quote author=soldier for scetis link=topic=6286.msg83140#msg83140 date=1204280747]
    I know a lot of Sexist and racial jokes is it alright if i post them?

[glow=red,2,300]No! [/glow] What part of you are a Christian don't you understand? Jokes that are sexist  and racist are against our Christian principle. Anyway it's a coptic forum and I don't think you should be discussing jokes around here (if they haven't got anything to do with religion).
    + Pray for me and accept my appologies if I was a little harsh or offended anybody by having a different view but what is right is always right.
  • let's just hope that Iqbal doesn't lock this.....so be carful of what you write... ::)
  • [quote author=Lost link=topic=6286.msg83148#msg83148 date=1204310873]
    [quote author=soldier for scetis link=topic=6286.msg83140#msg83140 date=1204280747]
    I know a lot of Sexist and racial jokes is it alright if i post them?

[glow=red,2,300]No! [/glow] What part of you are a Christian don't you understand? Jokes that are sexist  and racist are against our Christian principle. Anyway it's a coptic forum and I don't think you should be discussing jokes around here (if they haven't got anything to do with religion).
    + Pray for me and accept my appologies if I was a little harsh or offended anybody by having a different view but what is right is always right.

Im sorry, thats y i asked before i posted any. Forgive me and pray for me.
  • Don't worry about it.