cryinggg......

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
someone informed that unless ur crying for christ its wrong...i strongly disagree....seeing the ones u love in pain is inevitably a moment of tearss...wat do uz think???

Comments

• erghh..
    i don't think it's wrong..
    and why would you cry for Christ?
  • i think she might on the guidelines of repentance. Am I right?

PK
  • [quote author=copticcross3 link=topic=6147.msg81550#msg81550 date=1201586697]
    erghh..
    i don't think it's wrong..
    and why would you cry for Christ?

I also think it's not wrong to cry, maybe you would cry for Christ because of all the suffering he has done for us!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Its deff. not wrong to cry! Many of the saints cried..

GBU
    sandra
  • I don't think it is wrong to cry!!!!
  • I cry when my feelings are hurt I cant hold it in and all things are lawful but not all things are beneficial
  • didnt Jesus himself cry.  there is a pix of him lookin at the world with teeers becuz of our sins.  it is very sad yet very beautiful nd emotional. 

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • I got that picture on a really big poster, I love it, why would it be wrong? If you are thankful for him saving us, people get emotional, they can't help it!!
  • I got that picture on a really big poster, I love it, why would it be wrong? If you are thankful for him saving us, people get emotional, they can't help it!!

kool

i totally agree with u !! :D

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ

• It's not wrong to cry at all... Crying is a way for humans to let out feelings, and it's infact not normal for a human not to cry because its a way of coping with the hurt feelings within us.
    Also, ya we should cry for Christ in the sense of repentence, and that is how we show that we are truely sorry for the many sins that we've done.
  • Let me get this straight, so someone has told you that it's wrong to cry for nobody but Christ? So they can't mourn for their loved ones?? This is logical and if that doesn't work than how do they assume that crying is a bad thing..or such a big deal!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent