How do you prepare a spiritual talk?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I have to give a short talk.. how do you prepare what to say?

Comments

• Step 1:  Make the sign of the cross.

Step 2:  Say a prayer and ask for the Holy Presence and Inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Step 3:  Allow Him to work in you as you begin to write or speak.

In this spot do some reading and research.

Step 4:  Thank Him for having given you inspiration.

Step 5:  Make the sign of the cross.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=6265.msg82770#msg82770 date=1203730961]
    Step 1:  Make the sign of the cross.

Step 2:  Say a prayer and ask for the Holy Presence and Inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Step 3:  Allow Him to work in you as you begin to write or speak.

In this spot do some reading and research.

Step 4:  Thank Him for having given you inspiration.

Step 5:  Make the sign of the cross.

i agree with ilovesaintmark!!
  • idk what a spiritual talk is..but if it;s like a sunday school lesson, then you should probablyy research yourr topic well from goodd sourcess andd then you should make a little outline hting of things to sayyy and kinda go through it a feww timess..
    and ask God to guide you  !

• I agree with all the above posts, they are all great ideas!!! Also, try to envolve people into the talk that your giving and that way they enteract, interested and learn at the same time.
  • [quote author=MeeMz link=topic=6265.msg82840#msg82840 date=1203910043]

I agree with all the above posts, they are all great ideas!!! Also, try to envolve people into the talk that your giving and that way they enteract, interested and learn at the same time.

Of course, you should definitely make people interact with just so you can tell they are paying attention and as well benefiting from the subject you are presenting!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent