Prayers(again)

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hey guys i know there are tons of prayer threads on this site but please remember me in your prayers, even if for a second you remember me that will be enough, I'm going through a tough time now and i need all the prayers i can get. Thanks

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness

Comments

• May the intercessions of the Virgin Mary and all the choir of the saints be with you

pray for me also

joe
  • don't worry u r in my prayers!!!! may the intercesions of all the saints be with you!!!
  • May all the angels, saints and all the spirits of the righteous remember you before the throne of the lord so that he will help you out and keep you away from any temptations that may occur during this period of time.
    + Remember fasting and prayer can solve anything and get you through any situation. 
    + Remember to keep yourself complete with the body and blood of Christ.
    Pray for me also
  • Thank you guys
  • May all the saints, especially the Holy Mother of God, St. Mary, be with you and the intercessions of all the saints be with you and all of you!! Please also help me have the courage to get up at pray!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Thanks Coptic Servant, God willing you will be able to pray
  • rabana ma3ak ya jydeacon!
    I hope things will go well! and plz let me know how things go!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Thanks bentBABAyasooa` i will definetly let you know how things are going
  • May God bless you and help you and through the intercessions of all the saints.You are in my prayers
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6261.msg82764#msg82764 date=1203729225]
    Thanks bentBABAyasooa` i will definetly let you know how things are going

I am here for you friend :)  :-*