?!?!?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
aghabi every1, there r many recordings bi marian from st, mark jersey city new jersey.  some r on tasbeha including...mein gehirek, meen gehr heddod, tarneem tarneem..., omri ma doot, etc.....

i wanted to noe if u new any info about her i juss simpley love her songs and her voice...  wat is her full name?

but mi main q is are there any other songs recorded bi her that are not on tasbeha.  if there is can i get acess to them plzzz thankss

/
mahraeel
plzzz p4m sister in Christ

Comments

• anybodi plzzz :D

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • Have you tried googling her name in?? It might be helpful!! Sorry I couldn't have been of much assistance.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • at least somebodi answered lol well i don noe her last name thast y but ill tri lol

/
    mahraeel
  • If you do a specific search with keywords like, her first name and the name of one of her songs, something should come up!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Actually, you probably would not find her on Google.. it was only a church CD/small contribution by one of the youth, although she is quite talented  :)

I don't reckon there are any other recordings of her, but I'll ask for you.
  • o thxxx but do u howverve noe her full name anything lol i luv her voice.  itz amazingg

/
    mahraeel
  • Marian is from St. Mark's Church, JC. She leads the girls choir, Angham Dawood (The Tunes of David). She sometimes sings after vespers Satrudays. So if you listen to the broadcasting you can listen to some other songs she says.

I don't think you'll find any songs for her online except maybe some on st-takla.org that i have heard before, but it doesn't say her name on it, but maybe Christian Songs. Also those songs were recorded in Egypt when she was there.
  • o okay thxx mina! :D

/
    mahraeel