Fr. Anthony in Mississauga, ON

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Does anyone know what time Abouna Anthony Messeh will be speaking in Mississauga, Ontario, and where? I'm supposed to be praying with him after his talk on the 14th or 15th but I have no idea where he will be. I didn't want to email him once again and ask, I wouldn't want to bother him. If anyone can point me to a place which has his schedule, I would be so incredibly grateful, thankyou.

Rebecca

God bless.

Comments

• [quote author=ProdigalDaughter link=topic=6191.msg81923#msg81923 date=1202389170]
    Does anyone know what time Abouna Anthony Messeh will be speaking in Mississauga, Ontario, and where? I'm supposed to be praying with him after his talk on the 14th or 15th but I have no idea where he will be. I didn't want to email him once again and ask, I wouldn't want to bother him. If anyone can point me to a place which has his schedule, I would be so incredibly grateful, thankyou.

Rebecca

God bless.

ur not bothering a priest with emails... its only helping HIM because i remember many priests saying i remember my duty when people call and ask and it helps them got on top of things and they like getting ur emails because they know that you pay attention and that ur not letting ur mind drift...
  • He is actually speaking at my churches
    The church of the Virgin Mary and St Athanasius Mississauga and St Antony. At St Antony its this weekend for junior high. At The church of the Virgin Mary and St Athanasius, its for highschool and university, on febuary 15th.