PM not functioning?

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Hello to all Tasbeha admin sisters and brethren,

Thank you for your great efforts in keeping up this valuable site, God bless you all.

I have a tech problem (I may be wrong) I can receive PMs but my replies or new messages apparently never reach destination and the Outbox is not functioning, also ticking to keep a copy of the sent messages they never show up? I'd like to keep the earlier messages if possible though so if it requires to reset or clean the PM please tell me 1st so I can do a backup.

Thank you in advance.
GBU

Comments

• [quote author=John_S2000 link=topic=5938.msg79431#msg79431 date=1195127429]
    Hello to all Tasbeha admin sisters and brethren,

Thank you for your great efforts in keeping up this valuable site, God bless you all.

I have a tech problem (I may be wrong) I can receive PMs but my replies or new messages apparently never reach destination and the Outbox is not functioning, also ticking to keep a copy of the sent messages they never show up? I'd like to keep the earlier messages if possible though so if it requires to reset or clean the PM please tell me 1st so I can do a backup.

Thank you in advance.
    GBU

go to your 'Profile' on the top, than go to 'Personal Message Options'. checnk where it says "Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default."
  • Thank you minagir i did that.
    So i'm sending you a test PM hope you don't mind, then we can feedback here OK?

Regards & GBU
  • SO sorry I forgot to feedback here, since I PMed you......
    It's working fine now thank you again minagir.
    GBU