Greeting for everyone!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
I was searching on the net for a hymn of Fayrouz I listened to long time ago "Ya Yasso Alhaya Noazemok" ... this is in few words how I discovered this website and I'm so happy for this!

I'm a man from algeria, saved by grace thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Of Nazareth!
I will try to come back in here as often as I can for it seems there is so much to learn in this place.

God bless you all!
Yours in the Christ Jesus,
Nadir.

Comments

• Greetings. Hope you are edified by this forum.

Would you be willing to give a brief account of what it is like in Algeria, and the Christian witness there? I am quite interested.

GB
  • first, welcome to the site.

second, the hymn ur talking about was recorded by Fayroz here:
    Ya Yasso Alhaya Noazemok by Fairuz

the hymn is in greek (atleastthe refrain). if am not mistakin, this is a hymn in the greek church maybe.
  • [quote author=InTheLordsGrace link=topic=6150.msg81645#msg81645 date=1201784000]
    I was searching on the net for a hymn of Fayrouz I listened to long time ago "Ya Yasso Alhaya Noazemok" ... this is in few words how I discovered this website and I'm so happy for this!

I'm a man from algeria, saved by grace thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Of Nazareth!
    I will try to come back in here as often as I can for it seems there is so much to learn in this place.

God bless you all!
    Yours in the Christ Jesus,
    Nadir.

Welcome, hope you do come often and take apart of all of our threads, I hope you enjoy your time, and benefit as much as I did!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Welcome i'm positive you will love this site as much of us do.
  • hello
    i live in brighton and i would like the hymn of pi oik to be put on the website. Cud the pieco of mucic by the