Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale

2»

Comments

• I don't know about Hollister and Abercrombie, but the other two you mentioned aren't that bad. I shop at American Eagle and Aeropostale and I have always been able to find things at reasonable prices. It's all about being good at finding cheap stuff! I find most of the things that I want on the sale racks! THe clothing isn't that bad. If you're worried about dressing modestly-you just have to be creative when shopping at those stores. I personally can't stand Hollister and Abercrombie because when you walk inside, the stores are dark and have their music on the loudest out of any store I have entered! I stay away from too dark and too noisy stores! THeir prices are also really high though. But if you are good at finding things on the sale rack, then it wont matter where you shop. My sister shops at those stores and buys majority of her things from the sale racks for really good prices.
  • Wow. Wow. Wow.
    This topic seems to be blown way out of proportion. PopeKyrillos, I understand where you're coming from, but really, it all depends on a person's style and what they like. Plain and simple. Macy's and JCPenney are just as expensive, however, they have more sales and whatnot, but that doesn't mean a thing and is certainly not a reflection of the person. This topic does seem a little unnecessary and Be Agios had a point in trying to get us to end this topic. Good night. lol

Sleepy