Omena Iriny

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
does anyone know where i can get the part 1 of Omena Irini's movie on the internet??? i have the part 2 one, but i dont know where the part 1 is ??? ???
thanks in advance for ur help
Enough

Comments

• thanks sooooo much Pope Kyrollos... this means a looot to me.
    God Bless,
    Enough
  • yes, thank you from the bottom of my heart, it's such a wonderful blessing to watch the movie about my favorite tamav!! i never knew that she came to the US, or better yet new york?? that's amazing..i love her stories and all the wonderful miracles she has brought to all of us, this brings tears into my eyes from watching the movie and how powerful it really is..thank you again~!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • any time. Personally, It's not my favorite version of the movie though. I think there have been better ones. But the better ones only have pt.2, so we only have not so good pt. 1.

PK
  • even though they over exaggerated some scenes and made them really cheesy like the supposed 'devil' he didn't look scary to be honest, but i liked everything else...it was really GOOD!! but i also clicked on the other tamav irine movie and that was really good picture quality and they analyzed and made everything look really real!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • She is so amazing!!! The way she thought was waaaaay different, omg she put cotton balls in her ears in order to drown the gossip of the sisters out...her book is so amazing too!!!