Praying in Public.. other ... For those who will sacrifice their time for me.

edited November 2008 in Faith Issues

Comments

• you write too much for me to read... my suggestion to you is write less and you will be helping yourself... thats if you have a problem
  • Are you sure you are not being lazy?

If I always cut my posts down.. I will be spending long times just to post and I will desire to post less often...  I could spend 3 hours to make one post..
  • Dear mikeforjesus,
    After i read ur post, i have formed my reply to u. somtimes in life, i feel tht ur problem is related to me as i sometimes have the same problem, whether directly or indirectly. Praying in public is ok as long as ur intention (as stated) is good. If praying in public will make u not commit wrong deeds, then why not? if thts the only/or one of the mst effective stratiges then why wouldn't u seize this golden oppurtunity? As St. apul said" Everthing is lawful for me, but not all are sutiable for me",(sorry for nt the exact ref.) If it's done, do it with moderation. i mean do it with a contrite heart, and im postive tht God will look down ad give u grace and power to overcome sin.  Start bit by bit, once "Our Father.." anther time "the Arrow Prayer"(My lord jesus Christ, help me the sinner, etc..), depending on the situation. may God help u to use praying in public to help urself and enlighten others path. i hope i made sense. soorry for my speling. Just a comment on zkrazylion's post, although ur rite in a sense, put into consediration tht he is ur bro. in Christ and tht u need to help no critise him.

Forgive my weakness,

Coptic Youth
  • Thankyou very much coptic youth... May God help us all in our life. I hope we are right on this.
  • Dear mikeforjesus,
    It's no problem my brother. If u need anything u are welcome to PM me any time.

Forgive my weakness,

Coptic Youth