FAVORITE

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hello everyone, who is a new member, old member, or anybody who is just visiting.  We all know that at this point in time, we are about to approach the New Year of 2008, how about we all take turns writing down what we really liked on Tasbeha.org. You may write down the following things (you can come up with your own, i'm not that original  :D)
+ Your Favorite Topic
+ Your Favorite Poster
+ Something that you thought was interesting
+ Funny Topics
+ Ancient, but still fun to look at
+ Why is Tasbeha.org so addicting?
+ Topic that was the most appealing
+ Most Interesting Topic
+ Topic you wanted to discuss, but someone beat you to it  ::)

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• The posters that I have learned the most are probably
    - Iqbal
    - Orthodox11
    - Severus
    - Anglican
    - QT
    - Cephas

Thank you guys!
    However, I must admit that even the little I learned from others, might prove to be the most valuable.

May the Holy Spirit continually speak through us, and guide us to accept what is right and be aware of what is false.
  • Doubting Thomas, first off, I would like to thank you for posting your opinion, second of all..you made a really good point, something small, can make a huge difference!  All of those are wonderful speak-what-you-feel kind of people I might add!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Well first off i would like to thank the tasbeha.org admins for doing such a great job with the site and for providing a great service to us all. Second, i wouldn't say i have a favorite poster cause everyone here has posted some great things but the ones i learned the most from were
    Iqbal, Orthodox11, Anglian, and Cephas as Doubting Thomas said. my favorite topics i would have to say are the ones that deal with theological issues as well as the hymns discussions because i gain a lot from them. Oh yes and by the way i think this is a great topic that you have started Coptic Servant
  • jydeacon, ya how about I change that part for favorite poster, but instead add in, the most people you have learned from such as what you and doubting thomas have done, thank you for contributing, and if anybody else could continue this thread with their thoughts, feel free!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I am humbled and overwhelmed that my posts should be thought of use to people here.

I profit hugely from what you all write. Iqbal, Doubting Thomas, Orthodox 11, Κηφᾶς QT, jydeacon, Minagir, Hos Erof and Severus, all help me to see more clearly; but so does everyone here who is brave enough to ask questions which they think may reveal their ignorance and seem foolish; quite the opposite - they show a real Christian humility and a searching spirit.

My favourite topic must be Our Church - it is so rich in wisdom - and I love reading about Pope Shenouda - how very blessed we are in him.

We all owe a huge debt to those who run this site and moderate it for us - a true Christian work. Long live Tasbeha - many years, many years!

In Christ,

Anglian

• I know this may sound like a poetry response, but what you said Anglian was so deep!!  ;) anyway...you also made a phenomenonal point when you said, "but so does everyone here who is brave enough to ask questions which they may think reveal their ignorance and seem foolish, but it's quite the opposite" that is so absotutely TRUE!! thank you Anglian for your reply, anybody else like to tell their opinion??  My hands are frozen that's why I'm typing so slowly...  ::)

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Dear Coptic Servent,

You are very kind, and it is good to know that in this Christian community we can provide each other with 'online' support. We hear so much about the bad things on the Internet, but we should hear more about the good things - such as this site. The information it provides to us all is a marvellous spiritual resource, and the chance to discuss our faith with others is a marvellous thing.

In Christ,

Anglian
  • Anglian,
    In this type of community we all cherish the good things and leave the bad things behind.. with such intelligent and knowledge every member has the tasbeha.org communitiy has become more interesting and it is as you say such a great resource, ya after all, not everything on the internet is good, that's why it's so great that tasbeha.org is influencial and a great place for things to be discussed and questions answered!!
  • i haven't been here for a long time but i really feel that this site was a great help for me... everytime i learn something new, so thanks to everyone here : the moderators and the posters.

+My Favourite topic : "What are your views on this" i like this thread for the last part of it between Doubting Thomas and Ophadece ..i u didn't read it check it out.

+MY favourite poster : i do appreciate all the posts even the little ones and i have to admit that i've learnt from everyone here even the younger posters ..the ones that affected me the most were basically the same listed above :Iqbal, Anglian , Orthodox11, Doubting Thomas,Cephas, Ophadece, minagir, Kirmich......many times i don't agree with them but still i benefit from the disagreement more than the agreement :P

+Funny topics: " You know when you're Coptic when - we can all realte to this"
    and if i can include in this category the funniest poster that would be QT... :D
  • Thank you for your wonderful answer smile4ever, and I also appreciate the fact that you explained your answer, instead of just writing what/who ...!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I started in this forum with the audacious topic, "Is God vindictive?", or perhaps that was my second. I think that the journey started there, and I discovered with the words of the Holy Spirit that spoke in each of you how in fact audacious such a statement is, and how I am unjustified to make such an accusation. Perhaps that was not my favourite topic, but I really started to think with soberness after the profound impact that the discovery had impressed upon me.

Not only that, but I have become friends with a few posters. The community aspect of this forum is a blessing.
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=5964.msg79696#msg79696 date=1196129820]
    + Topic you wanted to discuss, but someone beat you to it  ::)

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

well i was planning on makin a topic,very similiar to umm... "FAVORITE"   :D
  • oh, i'm so sorry...!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • why are no people contributing their share/ideas...too busy?? but please if you could, i would love to hear everyone's opinion!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent