Favourite Saint

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I was wandering, Who is your favourite saint and why?
God bless

Comments

• well if u search the threads theree are lots of these threads but i guess we'll add another one lol

i dont rele have a favortie saint anymore. i like every saint equally, because if i come to think about it, they are all special for different things, and miracles through Christ.
  • My favorite sain is Saint Paul. The reson is that he changed from killing christians to preeching about and that is 1 tremndous change in one;'s life.
  • My favorite saint actually saints are St. mohraeel and st. demiana. the reason y i like St. demiana is because she did miracles with my dad. and i like st .mohraeel because she was young and died for christ. she was a beautiful romodel for her brother.
  • I have so much saints that I love and Intercede through, but the one I really love is Anba Bishoy(The Name Gives It Away) ;D  :D ;D because he saw Christ and touched him and even carried him on his back, also that he was known as the perfect, and I learned so much from his example. 
  • Abba Antonius - the father of monks. He was brutally attacked by demented lions and other wild animals, yet through his prayers, he was able to endure.

I have many more favorites, but this is all that I feel like typing up :)
  • A hard one. If pushed I suppose it would have to be St. Cyril of Alexandria who saved the Church from the heresy of Nestorius. But I have the softest of spots for St. Isaac of Nineveh, whose writings breathe the pure love of God for us all.

In Christ,

Anglian