hello all

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
i am currently a muslim on the way to christainty and i need some help i go to a local abona which i can not specify the priest due to saftey concerns.now i think i am ready cause the location of the church is highly populated with muslims and i know alot of th e muslim community over there.so abona asked me to memorize the creed i did and understand it.i memorized our father prayer and i understand it and the 7 sacrements.i have been to sunday services..abona says i am not ready..before this abona i use to go to anthor abona in a different loction for abut 5 months not i have been going to this location for about 5 months like i previously stated me walking into church should show abona i am ready in this very dangourious place that the church is located in well dangourous for me not everyday a muslim converts..any feedbacks guys.thank you so much

Comments

• Welcome bigeee to this coptic site
    I hope your visit on this site will be fruitful to u and to us as well. Don't worry God will help you and protect you and will reveal himself to you even more so that you will gain his grace and salvation. Remember to not put any personal info on this site or any other as it could be dangerous in your situation. Have a look at all the forum categories. It will help you a lot and if you need to ask any more make new topics for us to help you.
    Remember us in your prayer
    Kirolos
  • I hope everything works out for you. I look forward to calling you brother in Christ, and of our Communion with the Eucharist.
  • May God Bless you in your journeys.  He will show the light and the true way.  If you look for Him, He will be found.  don't worry just pray. you shall be in my prayers.

++ God Bless++

Through the intercessions of the Theotokos St. Mary, St. Pachomios, St. Mark the Evangelist. and all the Soldiers of Christ,  may our prayers be heard.