good moring all

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
well as y all know about the situation with my ex and how i threatned her and cursed her out and called her mean names because f the htings i was going through in my life my moms cancer my brithers autism and seziers..well i regret what i did..so last saturday i went to apolgize to her dad and it went pretty well.i told him that i love his daughter.i told him that i would do anything for her..so he told me to prove myself.he told me to prove it not just for her but for me in general cause of course i need to live or else ill end up being a bum lol..so he told me dont talk to her till after college thats 4 years away.thats to long..and here is the thing i want to apolgize to her.butnow i here from close freinds of hers that told a close friend of mines that she is in college smoking drinking and messing with all these guys..i am so hurt..but i still love this girl so much.am i an idiot for loving her.cause i have hope..idk what to do or think can you guys please help me i am helpless.andi am stressing.thank you guys so much god bless all of a you zillon times

Comments

• Isn’t that your 3 rd thread , I lost the count, about you ex!!... improve yourself by collecting your problem in one thread and use proper and decent words in writing.

• hey bro
    sry if some ppl here are a little harsh 2 u...
    @ the person above me:
    this young man here is in desperate need of our advice and kind words and u r not helping. with all due respect, i would rather that u have not posted @ all if u r not going to help him with his problem. we r here to help him and bring him to Jesus!

so anyways, im glad to hear that it went well!
    if u love this girl, 4 years is nothing!
    If u  get a Bible somehow, and read Genesis 29:1- 30:24, u will read about Jacob. He fell in love with Rachel and he went to her father Laban to ask her for marriage. Her father agreed to let him marry her only after he worked 7 YEARS for Rachel's father. It seemed like days to him becuz he loved her so much. When the wedding came, he realized that Laban had cheated him and given him Leah, Rachel's older sister because he wanted the older one married first. So he worked 7 MORE YEARS to finally marry Rachel.
    im sure that Jacob would rather work (or wait in ur case) 4 years instead of 14!=)
    u r def  not an idiot for luving her! its great that u have hope, but u need to have faith also so that u will not stress out. if u doubt God's power, u will stress out and end up high and drunk (i know how it is with ppl our age:) and thats not what God wants.
    pray 4 her and she will wisen up. she is just trying to forget abt u and that is whats making her do this!

May God bless u always!
  • Jsangel,
    I advise you to read these threads

1 +  http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?topic=5893.msg79018#msg79018
    The title "hello"
    2 + http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?topic=5860.msg78726#msg78726
    The title "hello again"
    3 + This thread is the third, the "title good morning all"

By the way you are a constant participant in the three threads!!! so stop the act of being nice and want to help, take a deep breath and read them so you can make a right judgement.
    Begiii has 8 threads , the first one he informed us that he is a Moslem and want to convert to Christianity, he did not tell us about his ex, is she a Moslem too?!. I just want you to imagine how sincere is he!
  • I dont mean to argue or anything, but I know that he has posted a lot of threads on this situtation, but imagine yourself in this situation. This site would be your only refuge and help and it hurts when you read a post that tells you how many times you have repeated yourself. When he posts, its the same situation but a little different because he tells us more about his problem, which shows that he is beginning to open up and trust us. We are supposed to be here for him, and by the way his girlfriend is Christian if you look at the posts again. Just imagine being in this situation (God forbid) when you mom and your brother are sick, your dad beats your sick mom, your life is in danger because you are a Muslim trying to convert, and the closest person to you (your girlfriend) is leaving you because you took out all of your anger and frustration on her.
    Just imagine.

God bless you!
  • With all due respect guys this is not the place to be argueing whether he should have posted or not and firstly its not your job to. thats what the admins are here for. so if you have a problem with each other or disagree about something like this pm each other and argue here. this guy is looking for advise not critisism. so please for the sake of this guy don't post anything else unless you are going to give sound advise or you could have just posted in his other threads
  • [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

No offense to bigeee, but I'm in agreement with Safaa on this.  What is the purpose of starting multiple threads on the same subject?  There are already two threads dealing with this subject, and advice has been provided on both of them.

bigeee,

I can't help but get the impression that you are somewhat obsessive as well as possessive.  My friend, these are certainly not good qualities to have.  Give the girl her space, I think we can both agree that she 1) needs it and 2) deserves it, especially after what you put her through.  Pray, fast and focus on your conversion.  Your primary goal right now should be Christ, not her.
  • Bigee, I hope what i am about to say doesn't hurt you more than you are.

Chrisitanity teaches us that our spouses ( in your case possible future spouse), are supposed to help each other get closer to Christ. If this girl is not a good christian, appearently from how it sounds, then find someone else. Especially in your situation, converting from islam, then you need someone to help you grow spiritually. If she's blocking you from aim, and refuses to talk to you, then frankly, i don't think she's interested in you anymore. Other people in previous forums told you that time will heal her wounds, but frankly, i don't think so. I realize you have so many problems in your life, but try to let go of this girl because i think it will relieve stress of you. God may have done this indirectly for your own benefit.

PK

P.S. How are your parents feeling about you converting to christianity?
  • i want to thank all of you for all of your replays not only hav ei learned because these replays have help me tink more wiser about things but i have also learned my mistakes and what i should do to improve them thank you for all your time.god bless all of you