Podcast isn't Working for the More Recent Additions

pp
edited August 2007 in Technical Topics
From the David Bebawy's Bright Saturday Album to the Higher Institute of Coptic Studies' Fast and Feast of the Apostles, none of the podcasts are being added. I have Windows Vista and am using iTunes 7.3. Also, half of the podcast songs that I used to have has an exclamation point next to it and says that it cannot find the place where I put it. If someone would be able to help me, can they please also copy their Podcast folder and post it up. You can find your iTunes podcast by going to My Music and clicking iTunes Music and then click Podcasts and then there should be one that appears saying Tasbeha.org_CopticChurch.net PodCasts. Or if you could email me at [email protected].

Comments

• Can anyone help me please?
  • I would just like to mention that podcasts are still not working, and the error that comes up says that it needs authorization to acess media or something of that sort. so if somebody can please get that to work it would be appreciated, this has been going on now for almost 2 months now
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=5672.msg76894#msg76894 date=1189712843]
    I would just like to mention that podcasts are still not working, and the error that comes up says that it needs authorization to acess media or something of that sort. so if somebody can please get that to work it would be appreciated, this has been going on now for almost 2 months now

I am happy to know that my computer was not acting up. If it was, I would have system restore it.
  • Now everywhere from the Feast of the Nativity from Ibrahim Ayad until the Ascension Hymns by Cantor Gad Lewis are either lost or deleted. If anybody has had their podcast for that long, then I will tell you how to find the podcast with Windows Explorer.