New Forum

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
There is a brand new forum at stminanashville.freeweb7.com/Forum/index.php. It's also a new website, still under construction though. But still viewable.

Please Pray For Me, I The Weak One.

Comments

• hmmmmmm. please tell me why are u copying Tasbeha.org???!!!!
  • why does it look exactly like tasbeha.org??

doesnt this site have a copyright? you should check that out.
  • [quote author=Christforlife7 link=topic=5620.msg74994#msg74994 date=1185936790]
    why does it look exactly like tasbeha.org??

I am sooooo SORRY I didn't notice the copyright. PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL CHANGE IT BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

AGAIN, I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!!
  • [quote author=abosefien link=topic=5620.msg75008#msg75008 date=1185945262]
    I am sooooo SORRY I didn't notice the copyright. PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL CHANGE IT BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Any Ideas for topics on my forum.
  • [quote author=abosefien link=topic=5620.msg75008#msg75008 date=1185945262]
    [quote author=Christforlife7 link=topic=5620.msg74994#msg74994 date=1185936790]
    why does it look exactly like tasbeha.org??

even if there is no copyright.....what's the point of making a new forum.
  • :'(

Any ideas for topics on my forum. It is a church website and I want to make something nice. PLEASE THANK YOU
  • [quote author=abosefien link=topic=5620.msg75017#msg75017 date=1185980918]
    It is a church website and I want to make something nice. PLEASE THANK YOU

well why not make it a sole forum of the church. ask your church servants and youth which the ones that are supposed to mostly be on it.
  • Thank You So Much MinaGir
  • woahhh buddy dont worry breathe, im not any official on the site or anything lol but yea like minagir said there isnt much of a point if its the same lol
  • First of all, you all need to take a chill pill, abosefien is just trying to serve his church and others. You guys need to relax a bit about the whole "you stole the tasbeha.org" look.... I'd hate to tell you this, but there are several other sites that look exactly like this (and even looked like this before tasbeha.org did). Just try visiting http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php for an example. Anyways, they were just advertising the new website, y'all don't have to join it. And if you don't want to join it, stop criticizing him. Geeeeeez.
  • [quote author=Fed up link=topic=5620.msg75032#msg75032 date=1186034476]
    Just try visiting http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php for an example.

lol. actually that's an update. that site wasn't always that way. it's just that "SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC" forums or that good.
  • Hey abosufein- great idea. We, people who are not in your Church may have reservations on why you would set up a new site analogous to this- but those in your Church wouldn't, because they want to communicate with their own peers.

In that manner, I think the topics should revolve whatever they are discussing in Youth meetings, Sunday Schools, and the like. :)

I think you sure show initiative and humility.