how much do u love your friends

whywhy
edited December 1969 in Random Issues
guys there are a few friends that i love soo much..i would die for them..

if they EVER EVER were in anytype of pain..i want to bare it for them i want to take on their pain help them with carrying their cross

does anyone feel the same

wat do i do when a friend is in need..and i love her soo much .. i can do soo little..

ok i know i dont make sense but i will give u details later..not now..

pls comment about ur friends..how nice they are to u ..and if anyone has nice stories about friends or friendship i want to hear them

Comments

• [quote author=why link=board=11;threadid=4984;start=0#msg67420 date=1171203710]
    guys there are a few friends that i love soo much..i would die for them..
    if they EVER EVER were in anytype of pain..i want to bare it for them i want to take on their pain help them with carrying their cross

i think its great to see such strong bonds being built that it strives u to do wat u say

but can i also say...........u nor i can bare anyones load...........we are not God............we all need to endure hardships in order to become a stronger person and an opportunity to learn about urself n GROW

[quote author=why link=board=11;threadid=4984;start=0#msg67420 date=1171203710]
    does anyone feel the same

wat do i do when a friend is in need..and i love her soo much .. i can do soo little..

i love all my frens dude, n id support them in anyway i can but sumtimes we need to step aside n let them grow independently, its hard being side line....... in fact i hate it but how else will they learn

i think for me personally, during my hardest moment in my life, my friends truly came to my aid and were extremely supportive n i appreciate them more n i thank God every day for such a blessing
  • Hi all
    well.....I have to admit that I love my friends, but unfortunately I feel that they don't like me back. I'm not judging anyone at all, coz maybe I'm the problem not them. But seriously i tried my best to be a very supportive person to all of them, but some of them just think that I'm such a boring dude. But i have to admit that I have two of my friends that really really love and care about me and I'm happy to have them around and stuff, so I thank God for all what He is doing for me. Please pray for me, I really have a wish to meet all of you face to face, I'm sure that we will become best friends in a very short time, hope you all feel the same hahahah :D :D :D, but i have to say one thing: A good friend is a treasure

Baladoos
  • i have to say that im so blessed to have all my friends..they are all amazing and special...each and everyone one of them...of course there were times i made the wrong decisions abt my friendships with ppl...n it was because i didnt listen to my frndz...they r always there for me when i need themm...n i try my bestt to do the same..i dont think i could survive without my friendzzz...n i could never stand seeing any of them sad or in pain...id try my best to fix the problem!
  • yea i also lovbe my friends

i think it is better to have a variety of friends--

preeps
    smart
    girly girls
    tomboys
    etc...

but i dont think that i would actually die for them.....actualli i am not sure yet...ill think about that

EgY

• hi i juss want to say that i luvvv mi friends and i would do anythin for them.  but if ur frend for an exaample has a bad problem like cancer for an examle.  god forbid,  u really cant do anythin except pray for her with all ur heart.  onli a true frend would do that
  • wow, i think that's great that all of you and your friends are so close :)
    friendship is a beautiful thing and shouldn't be taken for granted. i totally agree with kerestina, only God can carry people's burdens/pains.
    i love my friends a lot...and i would help them in any way possible, but , i don't think i would die for any of them...
  • My imaginary friend is awesome. He exists when I am bored, and he doesn't annoy me when I am not. He's a legend.
  • i do no how u feel. i have friends at school and at church that i love so very dearly. and i would do anything for them.
  • ay i agree totally wif baladoos . its the same wif me but my 2 friends care abot me

• "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." (John 5:13)

• you wanted a story...and i will give you one...its kinda long, but ill try to shrink it.

I simply fell in love with this indian girl...she was not Christian. im sure if u are reading this you are probably asking "what was he thinking". honestly, at that time i was in a spiritual high point, and the way i prayed and met this girl, i felt as it was from God, and that she will see our Christian ways...though in her heart she was already a believer in Christ. So the problem arose, that she believed in the story of Christ, but like many people, did not become christian because of the way christians act...they dont practice what they preach...and in my own understanding..British christians that ruled india, were not pleasant people...Anyway, this stirred up mixed feelings and emotions and drama and it led to us realizing that the way I believed in God was different than the way she did...and that there was no way this relationship could work the way we would have liked...so we decided to change the relationship to grow more spiritualy....we learned the common ground between hinduism and Christianity are the 2 most basic things, the 2 things that touch Gods heart the most weather you are christian, jew, muslim, or hindu...those 2 things are PRAYER AND FASTING...so we learned that we can love each other like Jesus taught his disciples to love everyone...no matter gentile or jew..and to Fast and Pray constantly...and so we fast together...and if we can..we pray together..and i love her so much that i would give up my life for her to live even if it was for 1 more second of life. Even though we cant be together...i know that I can always love her...but my soul remains with God and Savior Jesus Christ because he is the one that saves me always from whatever i am in...and i would give up my life for him before i give it up for anyone else...

im sorry this is so long, but i hope you gained something from it..its my story and i like to share it..thanks God Bless