Wagdi Bishara?????

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
does anyone know where i can find hymns from wagdy bishara? cause i ones downloaded some but now i dont find them anymore....i am looking for the one with asomen..any link?
and when i search him there is no result...but i downloaded it from here...so what happened?

Comments

• [quote author=Αριψαλιν link=topic=5414.msg72167#msg72167 date=1181253707]
    does anyone know where i can find hymns from wagdy bishara? cause i ones downloaded some but now i dont find them anymore....i am looking for the one with asomen..any link?
    and when i search him there is no result...but i downloaded it from here...so what happened?

they're being updated. soon they'll be back online.
  • huuu....i thought they were deleted...thank u ... =)
  • hey guys,

I don't mean to sound rude, but who in the world is Wagdi Bishara and how in the world did he get to record hymns online. I mean don't get wrong, we already have ibrahim ayad, mu'ullam mikhail, tawfik, and faheem: some of the most renouned mu'ullams of our time. I just have one question: how do we pick people to record stuff online. If it was by good voice and the way they get the hazat to be right, I have some people in my church who are just amazing, and some of them I think should be recording hymns online and many many people told me that I should record hymns online but I refused. Some one even wanted me to record the resurrection reenactment online but I refused. So how do we pick people to record hymns online? I do not mean to sound like I am against Wagdi or anything.
  • Kemkea,
    Just to answer your question:
    Wagdi Bishara is not just a person that Tasbeha.org chose randomly to record alhan, Wagdi Bishara is a very very trustable source of coptic hymns because he is actually a cantor, he spent a lot of time with HICS and also you need to know that Cantor Farag Abdelmessih is his uncle.  Tasbeha.org won't choose anyone just of nice voices or anything like that because the aim of tasbeha.org is to make hymns available for people for LEARNING, Wagdi Bishara is one of the most accurate sources of alhan and his hazzat are very accurate.

I hope this helped
    thanks
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=5414.msg73072#msg73072 date=1182490986]
    hey guys,

I don't mean to sound rude, but who in the world is Wagdi Bishara and how in the world did he get to record hymns online. I mean don't get wrong, we already have ibrahim ayad, mu'ullam mikhail, tawfik, and faheem: some of the most renouned mu'ullams of our time. I just have one question: how do we pick people to record stuff online. If it was by good voice and the way they get the hazat to be right, I have some people in my church who are just amazing, and some of them I think should be recording hymns online and many many people told me that I should record hymns online but I refused. Some one even wanted me to record the resurrection reenactment online but I refused. So how do we pick people to record hymns online? I do not mean to sound like I am against Wagdi or anything.

didn't  see this post before.

anways this post will show everything:
    Who's Wagdi Bishara?
  • they're being updated. soon they'll be back online.

where are they?
    i still dont find them
  • [quote author=Αριψαλιν link=topic=5414.msg74084#msg74084 date=1184155945]

they're being updated. soon they'll be back online.

where are they?
    i still dont find them

being updated. soon they'll all be on