edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I got this e-mail and I was wondering who else got it, as I thought it would be fraud since she was talking about 9 million, 500 thousand dollars which of course is quite a lot.

Dearest One
I am Mrs.Fidelia Nwaka an Sierra Leon nationality and a member of www.tasbeha.org. I am married to late Mr Emmanuel John Nwaka, who worked with Sierra Leon  Embassy in Ivory Coast for 9 years before he died in the year 2005 after a brief illness that  lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Lilian)who later died in a motor accident.

Before the untimely death of my husband, we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$9.5 M ( NIne Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a General Trust Account with a prime bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, following my ill health, my Doctor told me  that I may not last for the next six months due to  my cancer ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a  Christain organization (Church) or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities  like, Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating  the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God  is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death  hence I know  where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my battle and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Abidjan. I will also issue you  the documents that will prove you as the present  beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Church to always pray for me  because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that  I lived a life as a worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your  life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in searching another church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs.Fidelia Nwaka

Comments

• uthis is all fraud stuff.. i use to get this kind of emails but they never mentioned tasbeha.org
  • this is most likely a fraud, wow, lots of fraud emails are going around these days...and, it looks as she is trying to make it look true by using tasbeha.org and verses in Christ to get your aattention, bnut i havent gottin it..
  • YEP!! FRAUD!!FRAUD!!!FRAUD!!!FRAUD!!!!DELETE!!!DELETE!!!DELETE!!!
  • Kerestina...I'm confused. Do u want us to delete it? :P

One exclamation is equal to three.
  • ur confused? lol im confused at ur confusion, becoz this is way too confusing lol...

wat do u mean by one exclaimation is equal to three??
  • !=!!!

So there is no point of putting the extra !! (Well that is what I was taught; but I have selective hearing)
  • thats news to me...what are you studying?? english??
  • But where would she get our emails?? i also have received this email and its confsing???
  • well on tasbeha.org... people put there emails in there profile, like you coptic youth, ( and me ) so he goes on tasbeha.org, looking for emails and just starts emailing them.... ( that is what i think he does ) cuz people on tasbeha.org are getting it, and the email talks about him on tasbeha.org, or w/e it says.....
  • But my e-mail is hidden? Did one of the moderaters give my e-mail away????
  • Poe Kyrillos my email is hidden to so thats why im suprised and wondering how did they get our emails??
    it would be good if we can have an answer.
    this is weird real weird. ??? ??? ???

Pray for my weakness,

Coptic Youth.
  • i very much doubt they got ur email addy's from this site....mine isnt hidden and i havent received such things
  • thats funny . i just want to know where do they get the email from??
    anyone?/
  • people can send u emails mate from sending u messages on the actual site and they are forwarded to your emails. They don't know your emails but they still can email u indirectly. To see if I am right, do you get the same messages under "my messages"?
  • no its fuunny thers no messages under the heading that u metioned. but i hope it dosent happen again. i found the email a joke.
    ??? :D :D :D

Pray for my weakness,

Coptic Youth.
  • I haven't received a pm from this lady.