Samuel Botros

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
My dad has told me about this muslim and one day he went to this box in sauda aribia and he saw Jesus Christ inside and Jesus showed him hell has anyone heard of this story

Comments

• nope never heard of it..........wat box are you referring to?? sounds interesting...
  • the box he means is the "ka3ba" in mekka...where every muslim has to go..the so called "hadg"
  • can u please provide more info amout this person?
  • yea i think so, is it the guy who was a shiekh and he had aids because he was with many women and then Christ appeared to him telling him things ( not sure what ) and Christ healed him and then he turned Christian? i dont know all the info but thats all i know- and he's learning about Christianity, and he's going to be baptised, thats all i know
  • Well my dad told me that he meet Jesus Christ at the "hadg" and the minute he meet him he realised all his sins he said the minute i meet the TRUE GOD i was scared u feel all the sins you commitied and you know that you made a mistake and after the Lord Jesus showed him hell and he saw mahmad the musslim prophet and he saw his face he said that it was the most horrifing sight he had seen in his entire life he then later was babtised
    After that i don't know the fine details. If you have anything to add please help

GOD BLESS
  • how long ago did this happen?
    im assuming samuel botros was his converted name right?
  • No, I have not come across this one - but the story is a not unfamiliar one of a particular type. It would be good to have some detail.

What I mean by 'not unfamiliar' will be clear to anyone who visits this site http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Testimonies/index.html which includes the testimonies of some Egyptian Muslims who have, very bravely, converted to the True Faith.

In Christ,

Anglian

• Yes, Samuel Botros was his converted name my dad says he is still a live
  • Thank you all for helping me
    God Bless You All
    Pray for me