Annunciation Hymns

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Dear all,
Why do we not have a section on tasbeha.org for the hymns of the Annunciation. If they are spread out between other sections, will someone guide me to where they are please. Thanks very much
God bless you and mention me in your prayers

Comments

• [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5408.msg72069#msg72069 date=1181142837]
    Dear all,
    Why do we not have a section on tasbeha.org for the hymns of the Annunciation. If they are spread out between other sections, will someone guide me to where they are please. Thanks very much

what do you mean?
  • Dear minagir,
    I mean on other websites there is a section for Annunciation Hymns, unlike tasbeha.org, where there is no link to Annunciation hymns. Do we not have these hymns at all on tasbeha.org, or do we have them under other sections? If we don't, why don't we load them up onto tasbeha.org?
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5408.msg72103#msg72103 date=1181208328]
    Dear minagir,
    I mean on other websites there is a section for Annunciation Hymns, unlike tasbeha.org, where there is no link to Annunciation hymns. Do we not have these hymns at all on tasbeha.org, or do we have them under other sections? If we don't, why don't we load them up onto tasbeha.org?

there isn't a full rite that is recorded by any cantors. except may be wagdi
  • Dear minagir,
    On another website, and I think it is coptichymns.net there is a cantor or a deacon called Paul Samaan, if I remember rightly who recorded the hymns for the Annunciation Rites. I wonder if it is recorded by Ibrahim Ayad, or HICS, or not. Now you are saying that it might have been recorded by Wagdi, so why is it not uploaded then as a separate section?
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5408.msg72123#msg72123 date=1181227853]
    Dear minagir,
    On another website, and I think it is coptichymns.net there is a cantor or a deacon called Paul Samaan, if I remember rightly who recorded the hymns for the Annunciation Rites. I wonder if it is recorded by Ibrahim Ayad, or HICS, or not. Now you are saying that it might have been recorded by Wagdi, so why is it not uploaded then as a separate section?

Paul Samaan is PaulS on coptichymns.net, he's one of the admins....and he's a deacon. i think he records the normal things that any deacon can rakeb. like the simple responses u have listed before.
    Ibrahim Ayad didn't record it neither HICS. it's just that it's not that big of a rite.
    now As Wagdi Bishara....as you see all of his files are off the site now and they will be updated soon. now am not sure if recorded that rite or not. but we can ask him to recorded.
    also may be soon, we can get some Muallem Faheem recordings. he records everything.....mostly that others don't record. but the problem with those tapes is that they were recorded a long time ago and their quilty is not as good.
  • Dear minagir,
    Thanks for your response. Man, you are not in the USA right now, are you in Egypt? I can tell by the time difference of your responses to me. Anyway, this is too personal, isn't it?
    That is what I am saying dear minagir in another post. I think quality of these hymns could easily be altered by some people who understand music. There are many programs around I am sure that can do this: one of these, that I know of is soundforge. I am sure someone can "beautify" those hymns, and make them audible, be it Muallem Fahim, or anyone else's. What do you think?
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5408.msg72148#msg72148 date=1181239289]
    Dear minagir,
    Thanks for your response. Man, you are not in the USA right now, are you in Egypt? I can tell by the time difference of your responses to me. Anyway, this is too personal, isn't it?

lol...no...i am in the US...NJ.

That is what I am saying dear minagir in another post. I think quality of these hymns could easily be altered by some people who understand music. There are many programs around I am sure that can do this: one of these, that I know of is soundforge. I am sure someone can "beautify" those hymns, and make them audible, be it Muallem Fahim, or anyone else's. What do you think?

actually sound forge is the pro i use. but we'll see what we can do. it take s a lot of time.
  • Dear minagir,
    Yes of course it takes a lot of time, but I know that it is worth it isn't it? It will be very tiring if you have a job, but for those people, who have holidays, or still at school with spare time, they can do this as a project, and I am sure we all know how much we can benefit of this task. God bless all what every hand reach out for with this project, and God bless what your hands reach out for.