Why are we alive?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
why did God create us? what was the purpose?

Comments

• God created you, out of His great love for you, He wanted you to share with Him His great glory in heavenly Jerusalem. And because of this great love He had for you, not only did He create you, but He created you in His wonderful image. But, when our father Adam dared to commit sin in paradise, he fell and was exiled out of the paradise of joy, and we being descendants of Adam, inherited the results of this sin, everlasting death. But, again because loves us He didnt leave us, His children, whom He created, alone, He did not forsake us, He sent His only begotten son so that we may have eternal life. All this He did out of His great love for us, that is why He created you, that is why you are here today and are still alive and have the breath of life in you, because GOD LOVES YOU, His precious child. :)
  • GOD CREATED US BECAUSE WE ARE ON A MISSION TO SPREAD HIS WORD. SORRY TO SAY, BUT IT'S PEOPLE LIKE U THAT GIVE US CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME, BECAUSE U OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN LISTININ TO ABOUNA IN CHURCH. GOTTA BOUNCE, YALLA, BEACE!!
  • No I agree with mary 100%. Why would god create us to spread his word if there isn't any other beings to spread it to?? He created humans so they can preach to HUMANS?
  • I know what you mean about spreading his word. That's our duty but not the reason for our creation. Good point though ;D
  • SORRY TO SAY, BUT IT'S PEOPLE LIKE U THAT GIVE US CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME, BECAUSE U OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN LISTININ TO ABOUNA IN CHURCH.

hey marrmora, plz forgive me but i feel that was too harsh, we have to help our fellow brothers and sisters who hav questions and not put them down or turn them away, because may to us the question may appear simple, but to the person whos askin it may mean alot, or maybe even be life changing... thats why we hav this website, so we can all gather around as christians and clear things up about our faith
    plz forgive me
  • i think princessmary pretty muched nailed it.