help me

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
i want to learn to sing a psalm 136 on arabic language, but i dont know the arbic letter, please send me a psalm 136

Comments

• i mean search it on the praises section on tasbeha.org if u didnt find it tell me and i think i can type it up for u in english like the arabic words in english letters... not a problem
  • can u...? i try but, not results, and my english is horible, sorry...
    please, i have a track, but i dont know to write that i hear...plese, a want to learn to sing that psalm136...

thanks,
  • PEOPLE, are you asking what kind of hymn is every one's favourite? Do you think you have a favourite hymn. OK, let me tell you this: most of the hymns if not all, have common segments, especially those related in ceremonials; for example Koiak and Advent hymns have things in common; Great Lent, Holy Week, and to our surprise Resurrection hymns have common segments too. Virgin Mary's hymns are a bit different I believe. I am not an expert. I need to learn all of these hymns; each and every single one of them is wonderful on its own.
    The point I am getting at is: you can't really pick out one hymn and call it your favourite, because another one would be a bit similar, and this is the simplicity and complexity of Coptic hymns if you like.
    Thanks for reading this thread, and please don't undermine what I am saying. You will get to believe it one day (you might already do).
    God bless you all, and please mention me in your prayers.
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5045.msg68130#msg68130 date=1172773493]
    PEOPLE, are you asking what kind of hymn is every one's favourite? Do you think you have a favourite hymn. OK, let me tell you this: most of the hymns if not all, have common segments, especially those related in ceremonials; for example Koiak and Advent hymns have things in common; Great Lent, Holy Week, and to our surprise Resurrection hymns have common segments too. Virgin Mary's hymns are a bit different I believe. I am not an expert. I need to learn all of these hymns; each and every single one of them is wonderful on its own.
    The point I am getting at is: you can't really pick out one hymn and call it your favourite, because another one would be a bit similar, and this is the simplicity and complexity of Coptic hymns if you like.
    Thanks for reading this thread, and please don't undermine what I am saying. You will get to believe it one day (you might already do).
    God bless you all, and please mention me in your prayers.

hmmmmmmmmmm , what does this have to do with this topic ??? ??? !!!!! any way to answer it, yes you can have a favorite hymn. your heart can be close to one more than the other. it's that simple.  also good luck in learning hymns.

now to answer this post, what do you mean sing psalm 136 in arabic. i don't think there is any hymns in our church that have tha psalm.
  • goodevening, i,m from macedonia, my friend send me a track Arabic chor-psalm 136 that is orthodox singing, and a want to learn to sing on arabic...

i'll try to give ex.that i here and i''l write that:

...feli me il le.... rahme te mu  .......aliluja...rahme mu aliluija...ate li fuli le  il he li ha aliluija...
    ...ate ri fuli le ra 'm.......aliluija.............feli me li le rahme te mu....aliluija
    mu el si se ardija li el aliluija

sanian'al abdua w'uht...aliluija

feli me il el ..rahme te mu aliluija
    eshens' ka da
    tapa na...aliluija

that a can to write...please, it's very Holy sing

a can transfer to you, if you have skype...

and here that

thanks,

Hristos posrede nas!(on macedonian)
  • :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

nobady knows
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=5045.msg68134#msg68134 date=1172781845]
    now to answer this post, what do you mean sing psalm 136 in arabic. i don't think there is any hymns in our church that have tha psalm.

i think kristina meant the 2nd hoos.here is the arabic words.sorry it is hard for me to write arabic words in english letters but i`m sure many others can help u with this.

[right]
    136: 1 احمدوا الرب لانه صالح لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 2 احمدوا اله الالهة لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 3 احمدوا رب الارباب لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 4 الصانع العجائب العظام وحده لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 5 الصانع السماوات بفهم لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 6 الباسط الارض على المياه لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 7 الصانع انوارا عظيمة لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 8 الشمس لحكم النهار لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 9 القمر و الكواكب لحكم الليل لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 10 الذي ضرب مصر مع ابكارها لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 11 و اخرج اسرائيل من وسطهم لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 12 بيد شديدة و ذراع ممدودة لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 13 الذي شق بحر سوف الى شقق لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 14 و عبر اسرائيل في وسطه لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 15 و دفع فرعون و قوته في بحر سوف لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 16 الذي سار بشعبه في البرية لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 17 الذي ضرب ملوكا عظماء لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 18 و قتل ملوكا اعزاء لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 19 سيحون ملك الاموريين لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 20 و عوج ملك باشان لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 21 و اعطى ارضهم ميراثا لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 22 ميراثا لاسرائيل عبده لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 23 الذي في مذلتنا ذكرنا لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 24 و نجانا من اعدائنا لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 25 الذي يعطي خبزا لكل بشر لان الى الابد رحمته

136: 26 احمدوا اله السماوات لان الى الابد رحمته [/right]

hope this help
  • thanks that is that but, i want to transkription of this, dose ane knows....
  • 136: 1 احمدوا الرب لانه صالح لان الى الابد رحمته

(Ihmedu -rrab liannahu Salih, Li anna ilal ebedi rahmetuhu)136:2
    Ihmadu ilahel aliha, Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu 136:3
    -Assanial adzaibil aizami vahdehu, Li anna ilal abadi tahmetuhu136:4
    Assania-ssemavati bi fehmi,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu- 136: 5
    -Al basitul arda alal mijah,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu-136: 6
    -Assaniau anvaran azimah,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu- 136: 7
    -Ashshamsu li hukmi nnehari,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu-136: 8
    -Al qamera val kevakibe li hukmi llejli, Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu-136: 9
    -Allezi darabe misr mea abkariha,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu-136: 10
  • -sihune melikel umuriyyine ,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu- : 19 سيحون ملك الاموريين لان الى الابد رحمته

-va avvedza melike bashan ,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu-: 20 و عوج ملك باشان لان الى الابد رحم-ته

- va eata arduhum mirasan,Li anna ilal  abadi rahmetuhu-: 21 و اعطى ارضهم ميراثا لان الى الابد رحمته

-Mirasan li Israile abduhu,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu-: 22 ميراثا لاسرائيل عبده لان الى الابد رحمته

-Allazi fi mizletina zikrana ,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu-: 23 الذي في مذلتنا ذكرنا لان الى الابد رحمته

va nadzdzana min eadaena ,li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu- : 24 و نجانا من اعدائنا لان الى الابد رحمته

Allazi yuati hubzan li kulli besherin,Li anna ilal  abadi rahmetuhu-: 25 الذي يعطي خبزا لكل بشر لان الى الابد رحمته

Ihmadu ilahe-ssemavati,Li anna ilal abadi rahmetuhu: 26 احمدوا اله السماوات لان الى الابد رحمته
  • now i want to find greec psalm 136 but with transkriptions
    because i dont know alfabet, alfa beta, gama....