EFNOUTY FETAFGOR

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey i was wondering if anybody had a recording of of [coptic]Vnou] vyetafjwr[/coptic] that i can download onto my computer. I just love the hymns of the Liturgy of St. Cyril. If this can be done asap it would be appreciated

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness

Comments

• [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=5202.msg69681#msg69681 date=1176432288]
    Hey i was wondering if anybody had a recording of of [coptic]Vnou] vyetafjwr[/coptic] that i can download onto my computer. I just love the hymns of the Liturgy of St. Cyril. If this can be done asap it would be appreciated

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness

i don't know which lahn is that exactly but the only recorded coptic Liturgy of St. Cyril, which is the one for abouna Mettias. u'll find it on the liturgies section.
  • It is part of the Liturgy of St. Cyril, it is known as the ancient tune of Moses. I found it on Coptichymns.net and wasn't able to download it.
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=5202.msg69710#msg69710 date=1176495976]
    It is part of the Liturgy of St. Cyril, it is known as the ancient tune of Moses. I found it on Coptichymns.net and wasn't able to download it.

it's the part that is after the litany of the serving priest because it says 'That i may bless You all times all the days of my life.'

i am not sure which tape is that on exactly on the liturgy but i think i have the whole liturgy in tracks which can be uploaded on line.
  • Alright, thank you that would be greatly appreciated if it is not too much trouble