Omina Irini

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hey
does anyone have any pictures of Omina Irini.
I really need  them.
I have 1 pic but i need more.
Its in the link below.
http://www.coptichymns.net/index.php?module=library&type=file&func=get&tid=8&fid=image&pid=26
thanx
God Bless

Comments

• she only took 2 pictures in her whole lifetime 1 when she entered the monastery and 2 when entered the kingdom of heaven

GBU

P4M
  • oh
    really
    that's kool
    thanx
    but do u hav all of them
    God Bless
  • u have the one when she entered the monastery thought there are different poses that i have but they r really big to put in the scanner sry but i could tell u where i got them from my aunt got them from the monastery as for the picture from her funeral that's all over i personally don't know where it is right now if i have one

GBU

P4M
  • That is not true i have seen a picture of her that was taken maybe no more then ten years ago maybe sooner.
  • o
    really?
    do u have that picture?
    thanx
    God Bless
  • You could look for the picture of her that was put in the newspaper saying that she rose from the dead(this was not recent, this happened a few years ago) or actually it said she was really sick and has recovered but she really did die and come back again like a few years ago. and yes i have that picture but have no way of putting it on the internet. sorry
    God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness