Happy Resurrection Feast

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Woohoo, i'm the first one to start a happy resurrection feast thread this year ;D

Kol sana wentom tayebeen, I hope everybody had the best Passion week and Eastern.

Enjoy the meat for the coming 50 days, remember there's a 44 days Apostles fast awaiting us ;)

Xrictoc Anecti

-matt-

Comments

• khristos anesty, alysos anesty to all hi everybody,  i just want to ask everybody if they can get a hold of a downloadable copy of the pope's easter 2007 liturgy in its entirity...and if you can please pass it on to me ;my contact is my email; [email protected] thank you
  • Our Saviour has sacrificed for our sins, for us and won a battle with death. Happy Easter! Happy Resurrection Day!

Greetings from Poland!
  • I think copticpope site has the sermon.

"O death, where is thy victory? O grave, where is thy sting?"

Christ has surely made all things new!

Happy Resurrection Feast and have a blessed Pentecost!

I recommend reading "On the Incarnation" by St. Athanasius- esp. the section "The Resurrection". It is a masterpiece, and really puts in perspective what the Lord has done!

Also I remember at this time, our grieving mother, finally rejoicing after seeing her Son back alive. How must she have felt when she saw Who the angel promised would be called Emanuel (God is with us), crying out "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me". She had been a follower of her Son and Lord, and to see Christ Jesus dying as both her Saviour and her Son- words cannot describe. I can't imagine the emotions, and joy that would have been produced by the ever-Virgin Mary, today.

And also the apostle to the Apostles. Christ saved her from seven evil spirits, and ever since she had bravely followed Christ, even to the tree that Christ was nailed on. How must it felt to see her Lord that saved her, once again save her from Death.

Happy Easter!
  • [coptic]`<rictoc Anecti Ali;wc Anecti
    `<rictoc Aftonf Qen Ome;mi Aftonf
    [/coptic]
    I would also like a downloaded Video of this years Resurrection Feast at the Cathedral with the Pope.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • me too..pls pm me if u have and i wil give u my email adress

UM alisos anesti

ethmi aftonf (or something like that)
  • lol its pekhristos aftonf Khen oomethmee aftonf