O-oniatk

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Please share information on this hymn. If you even know a little bit just share.
If anyone knows about recordings of muallims please share the info.
Thank you

Comments

• Please refresh my memory as to when we say it. i am drawing a blank on how it goes so if you could enlighten me i might be able to find it
  • Good friday-the ending of Remember me-it is the hymn for Dimas the theif
    all i know-some say piepnevma tune.  Some say rarer tune.
  • [quote author=davidschanter link=topic=5143.msg69056#msg69056 date=1174871142]
    Please share information on this hymn. If you even know a little bit just share.
    If anyone knows about recordings of muallims please share the info.
    Thank you

can be found here with the text:
    Ouniatk Enthok O Dimas
  • thanks so much mina. Any knowledge on the other tune?
  • [quote author=davidschanter link=topic=5143.msg69061#msg69061 date=1174872443]
    thanks so much mina. Any knowledge on the other tune?

no other tune. there is only one. also only recorded by Fr. Iseiah, till now. there is 2 recordings for him. 1 provided above, another is saved from the public. the only deffrence is i think a word or 2. but not the tune in general.
  • I heard that there is another way somewhere.
  • [quote author=davidschanter link=topic=5143.msg69098#msg69098 date=1174943245]
    I heard that there is another way somewhere.

and your sources for those words......................
  • hi mina,
    the link doesn`t work with me,would u plz send it again

thx
  • [quote author=shnoda link=topic=5143.msg69110#msg69110 date=1175002038]
    hi mina,
    the link doesn`t work with me,would u plz send it again

thx

it should:

here is the exact url:
    http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Other_Occasions/Holy_Week/Fr_Isaiah_Al_Muharraqi/ouniatk.1682.mp3
  • This hymn is verrrrry rare. In the beginning it has its own tune and then the rest starts like pepnevma. I have a recording of it but i promised i wouldnt share. sorry
  • So i am right when i say it has its own tune?
  • Ill pay you bro.
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69167#msg69167 date=1175124798]
    This hymn is verrrrry rare. In the beginning it has its own tune and then the rest starts like pepnevma. I have a recording of it but i promised i wouldnt share. sorry

it's not that rare ya3ny. also i don't think it's that much diffrent from piepnevma. the fact that it have a lot of words is controlling the hspeed of the hymns and it's jumps. that what makes it sound different thatn piepnevma
    i would love to know who's that recording for?
    i wouldn't need, but would want to know for who.
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=5143.msg69170#msg69170 date=1175131345]
    it's not that rare ya3ny. also i don't think it's that much diffrent from piepnevma. the fact that it have a lot of words is controlling the hspeed of the hymns and it's jumps. that what makes it sound different thatn piepnevma

Actually its verry rare. The version i have is different from Fr. Isaiah's! The cantor recorded it and then passed away. It has its own tune that is very unique(bits and piecies of other hymns) and then after about 6 minutes into the hymn it turns into the P epnevma tune.
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69174#msg69174 date=1175147889]
    [quote author=minagir link=topic=5143.msg69170#msg69170 date=1175131345]

Actually its verry rare. The version i have is different from Fr. Isaiah's! The cantor recorded it and then passed away. It has its own tune that is very unique(bits and piecies of other hymns) and then after about 6 minutes into the hymn it turns into the P epnevma tune.

who's the Muallem???
  • All i can say is that the hymn will be posted up soon ;)
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69197#msg69197 date=1175277980]
    All i can say is that the hymn will be posted up soon ;)

hhmmmm where exactly.
  • That was fast!

copticheritage.org

GB
    Tony
  • Where, i cant find it. Mind me, i'm blind ;D
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69199#msg69199 date=1175278333]
    That was fast!

copticheritage.org

don't tell me it's Albair thoo. i would like the source behind him.
  • i have a tape that contain this hymns a alot of rare hymns also but most of them is tapes so i will try to load it on my pc and upload it but i want to know if i can upload file to this forum or not and what is its size limit but please wait because i am now in exams remember me in your prays
  • There is ALWAYS a source minagir!

GB
    Tony
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69283#msg69283 date=1175579141]
    There is ALWAYS a source minagir!

well of course, but not every source is trusted ya habibi. i can make up a hymn right now, digitaly record it, change my voice, and guess what, it's a source for a very very rare hymn.

you don't remeber lahn el-sham'a,  ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=5143.msg69288#msg69288 date=1175604871]
    [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69283#msg69283 date=1175579141]

well of course, but not every source is trusted ya habibi. i can make up a hymn right now, digitaly record it, change my voice, and guess what, it's a source for a very very rare hymn.

you don't remeber lahn el-sham'a,   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trust me, it was a reliable source.........especially considering the fact that it was the only COMPLETE recording (Fr. Isiahs is not complete)

GB
    Tony
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69310#msg69310 date=1175644372]
    [quote author=minagir link=topic=5143.msg69288#msg69288 date=1175604871]
    [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5143.msg69283#msg69283 date=1175579141]

you don't remeber lahn el-sham'a,  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trust me, it was a reliable source.........especially considering the fact that it was the only COMPLETE recording (Fr. Isiahs is not complete)

GB
    Tony

all i have to say is that i got it and it sounds so weird. and yes i know Fr Isheia is not complete. he doesn't record all the words.
  • we need to speed up the passing of this hymn...
  • Dear all,
    God bless all your efforts. We will all benefit God willing, especially when fadyrodanlo finishes his exams. I will be looking forward to that and I will pray for him, not guaranteeing the consequences though  :)
    God bless you all and remember me in your prayers
  • God bless and happy Glorious Resurrection to all.

Have you checked these hymns? it may be on this page.
    Many hymns are accompanied by instruments but I did not listen to all of them.