Owoh Nai Nem

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Does anyone know where i can download Owoh Nai Nem which is said in the Basillian or Cyrillian liturgy for the departed and if possible where i can download the known parts of the Cyrillian Liturgy. Thanks

Comments

• what is that lahn and when in the basillian or gregorian or cyrillian do we say that? i think i can help you with that issue...  :)
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=5103.msg68644#msg68644 date=1173980682]
    what is that lahn and when in the basillian or gregorian or cyrillian do we say that? i think i can help you with that issue...  :)

St. Cyril's
    one of my favorite. Here
  • Thank you so much it is greatly appreciated i love this tune do you know where i can download the other known parts of the cyrillian liturgy.
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=5103.msg68648#msg68648 date=1173983345]
    Thank you so much it is greatly appreciated i love this tune do you know where i can download the other known parts of the cyrillian liturgy.

here in Wagdi Bishara's Instructional Liturgy of St Gregory.

also there is the St. Cyrils' liturgy that was prayed by Fr. Mettias.
  • Thanks again it is greatly appreciated
  • http://www.coptichymns.net/module-hymns-catview-pid-85.html, i recomend my abounas recording its tight (abouna ibrahim)
  • [quote author=cop link=topic=5103.msg69090#msg69090 date=1174937415]
    http://www.coptichymns.net/module-hymns-catview-pid-85.html, i recomend my abounas recording its tight (abouna ibrahim)

lol. of course. He's the source from HICS and my favorite. btw, where can i find live liturgies for him?
  • The voice of Abouna Ibrahim must be reason number one why I love to listen to the liturgy recordings of HICS ;D
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=5103.msg69094#msg69094 date=1174940626]
    The voice of Abouna Ibrahim must be reason number one why I love to listen to the liturgy recordings of HICS ;D

lol; same here. but it's just sad that he doesn't record much. ya3ny Fr. Markos sounds great and everything, but Fr. Ibrahim, just nice. also i like the fact that he's a little fast. he would keep the tune but in a fast way. there i would never sleep during a liturgy ;D ::)
  • yea i havent found any online but i have a bunch of recordings of him doing liturgies and other stuff but iono how to put online