notes!!

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hello im sry if u posted in thr rong section but i think its rite.  i play the piano sooo i was wonderin if any of u noo or no a website that has piano music for any songs, hymns, alhans... liturgy alhan hyms anythin like that id appreciate it thxx sooo much sry if its a bother. arabic ,english or coptic.  all dont matter thxxx   :)

Comments

• [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=5072.msg68261#msg68261 date=1173219322]
    hello im sry if u posted in thr rong section but i think its rite.  i play the piano sooo i was wonderin if any of u noo or no a website that has piano music for any songs, hymns, alhans... liturgy alhan hyms anythin like that id appreciate it thxx sooo much sry if its a bother. arabic ,english or coptic.  all dont matter thxxx   :)

this can help

http://davidensemble.com/english/musicnotation.htm
  • http://coptic.com/books.htm

you can buy the book
    "Music for the Coptic Hymns and Spiritual Songs" for $10

I have this book and it has coptic hymns and songs and next to each song, there are the notes it can be played with.
    Hope you like it,
    PK

• oh thxx soo much.  but are they for piano
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=5072.msg68267#msg68267 date=1173227921]
    oh thxx soo much.  but are they for piano

aaammmm they're music notes. i know that there is one language of music where everyone should understand for all instruments
  • yeah ur prob rit thxx  umm any english in that or arabic songs :D
  • any 1 at all much woul be apprecited

thxx pray for me
  • plzz i rely would like that!!!!  thxx sry to be a bother
  • actually i play the piano too :D and i am looking for notes, but i havent played with notes for 4 years and i almost forgot. so do u think u can help me remeber how to do it if u find good notes?
  • sure ;) wow 4 yrs thats a lot :o.  do u lke paino.  umm what exactly do u need help in? ???

pray for mee
  • does any 1 else play piano maybe u no some of the notes or something,.  sry its juss realyy cool to play hymns.  sounds nice and awesome. 
  • does any 1 hav for the holy week i hav goolgitha but anythin else or palm sunday.  thxxx

p4m