I need prayers (again)

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hello,
I am in need of everyone's prayer, no matter how small it is, I believe in the power of prayer.
I have alot of things going on from college work to stress to the worriness over getting accept to a better college to try and keep the sanity I have left so I can finish school.
Pray for me please,
bentBABAyasooa`

Comments

• The prayers of the saints be with you.
  • God be with you lol, don't be scared or worried from anything, God is with you and will sort out everything for you, so don't worryyy

yalla take care
  • God be with you always =]
  • THANK YOU ALL~  :-*
  • No problem at all
  • god blesss
  • I need your prayers again right now!
    :'(

• Ill pay for u  :)

JG
  • [quote author=baladoos link=topic=5019.msg67819#msg67819 date=1171943854]
    God be with you lol, don't be scared or worried from anything, God is with you and will sort out everything for you, so don't worryyy

yalla take care

i totally agree with baladoos. just keep that in mind, and beleive that God is with you all the time and is there for you more than anywone else is. your in my prayers

God Bless
  • Lama el heml et`al te3mal ah? ( when it is too much for you, what do you do? )
    When you feel you are weak, and stuck, what do you do?
    When you are stressing out, what do you do?
    When you can't descide what do you do?
    When you don't know how you feel based on something that is happening what do you do?
    When you break a promise you made to someone, and let them down what do you do?
    Someone plz answer these questions for me!
    I am confused, lost, and stuck.
    I would greatly appriciate it if someone would answer me!
    Thanks and pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • The best thing to do is pray and pray and pray. and ask for forgiveness to the person you disapointed. that is truly all you can do. now i don't know if you are looking for an answer that doesn't say to pray in it but that is truly the best thing to do. God will always here your prayers
  • what if you feel praying doesn't help? and things get worse???
  • Well sometimes things have to get worse before they get better sorry to say. and prayer is not always an immediate thing. you must be persistent in your prayers and pray in faith or else it is in vain. Just keep up the prayers trust me it works
  • PRAY and remember that God always listens to ur prayers

hope i helped, pray for me

EgY