membership to tasbeha

edited December 1969 in Non-Orthodox Inquiries
Hello all i was wondering how do you become a member of the tasbeha sight?I love this sight and the people here and will continue to come here to fellowship with others.Thanks for bein so great and god bless you all

Comments

• all u have to do is get your posts up to a certain number. im not sure what though
  • im i think 100 to be a fullmember...

and when u hit a tousand..u become a senior... ;D
  • You are already a member of the site by simply signing in.
  • THANKS EVERYONE YOU ARE GREAT THIS SIGHT IS TRUELY BLESSED BY THE LORD.lOOK FOWARD TO FELLOWSHIP WITH EVERYONE HERE GOD BLESS.
  • [quote author=why link=board=12;threadid=3837;start=0#msg54181 date=1146992515]
    im i think 100 to be a fullmember...

and when u hit a tousand..u become a senior... ;D

Nope, close why, it's actually 101 a full member, and 1001 a senior, yes this site is very friendly, and this is my favorite website EVER!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thanx ;D
  • yep its the best
  • [quote author=Leavemealone link=board=12;threadid=3837;start=0#msg67209 date=1170809669]
    what do you like about this site??

the interesting forum discussions, hymns section and the biblical resources available

how bout you?
  • [sryy. umm well, i rely do lke everything about it hymns, songs, videoes, discussions, saint lives.
  • i love the forums and the hymns...

also there was daily bible reading...they were quite nice but mainly the forums!!
  • umm, when you say "posts" does that mean starting a new discussion or replying or both???
  • It means both, like everything that is being written has been posted. ;) ;). Yeh this website is awesome it helps in so many ways, you will love it.