in need

edited February 2007 in Random Issues
hello does anyone have the pictures of th cherubim and the serafim. an exact pic would be great. thx.

pray for me and mi weakness.

Comments

• aren't they the same as the angels ???
  • i can draw u one if u want
  • Here is a Cherubim i will look for a seraphim
  • Here is a Seraphim the difference is that one is full of eyes and the other just has six wings
  • thx u ppls but were are the eyes. i dont rely see them. not sure.... sry
  • The eyes are the dots that are seen on the wings.
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=board=11;threadid=4949;start=0#msg67032 date=1170452194]
    hello does anyone have the pictures of th cherubim and the serafim. an exact pic would be great. thx.

pray for me and mi weakness.

the cherubim and the seraphim are not only angels but they're the ones who are standing under the throne. also they are four and they are of images like the four evengalist beasts. the first two are the cherubim, the second are the seraphim.
  • yes a beautiful pic that really depcts the descriptions given in revelations...
  • wat happened to the pictures?  they r all gone
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=4949.msg67895#msg67895 date=1172090760]
    wat happened to the pictures?  they r all gone

With the update of the new forums layout, they were all deleted.
  • rely how come wait if the pics were deleted the topic isnt plzz updates on wats happening. 
  • [quote author=copticluva link=topic=4949.msg67056#msg67056 date=1170506270]
    aren't they the same as the angels  

they r angels
  • yea are they exactly though.  some1 sent beautiful pics but they were erased bi the new forum
  • Hey i tried to re-upload them but can't seem to it says that they are to big to be uploaded so i will try a couple more times but it doesn't seem like i will be able to put them back
  • hello yes if its not a bother can someone sendthe exact pic that was erased sryy.  thxx

pray for me
  • If you PM your email i can send you the pics i have them on my pc