Just Friends

2»

Comments

• haha...ok I am having too much fun reading this

However I have one more thing to say about ur question bentbabayasooa', well if candy really loves the other guy and she is 100% sure of him...then words like that from any other guy (even if he is perfect) shouldn't bother her...she should just tell that "bob" guy that she is happy with whoever she is with and deal with her life...but if she does have feelings for "bob" then this is a whole other issue...
  • anbabola is amazing! He is a great person!

:-[
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=11;threadid=4748;start=30#msg64899 date=1166059603]

anbabola is amazing! He is a great person!

:-[

JK
    :P
    hahahahahah........
  • hahahahahahahhahaa...........
    I think one of the Administrators might come and introduce themselves, and while they are at it lock the topic! :P
    hahahahaahhahaa........
  • Ok to sum this up about candy bob and cookies any words like i am attracted to used in any sentence to an egyptian will be taken the wrong way no doubt about it but if you want to be friends then say i like your personaslity and you are fun to chat with or you are funny but NEVER USE ATTRACTED TO ok

god bless you all
  • But what if you are attracted to a person's personality, who is your friend, and you feel that she/he as well have feelings for you too???

Is it a sin, for somebody who is talked about ( like you are going to take your parents and talk to this girl's parents about marrying her, that is called "talked about") see other nice guys, who have a great personality and get attracted to it???

Is that a sin (CHEATING)???

pray for me

• Ladies and Gentlemen,

Is their anything further along the lines of RELEVANT discussion ?

Emphasis on RELEVANT... please!

If not, then this topic will be locked.