kaihk tasbeha

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
guys I am lookin for the kaihk tasbeha and I cant find it anywhere pllzzzzzz help

Comments

• you can find the Kiahk Hymns here

http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Hymns/Fasts/Nativity.html

+ak

T A S B E H A . O R G
  • [quote author=blackpride link=board=2;threadid=4570;start=0#msg62617 date=1162412289]
    guys I am lookin for the kaihk tasbeha and I cant find it anywhere pllzzzzzz help

can you spicfy what your asking for exactly??
  • [quote author=minagir link=board=2;threadid=4570;start=0#msg62643 date=1162442525]
    [quote author=blackpride link=board=2;threadid=4570;start=0#msg62617 date=1162412289]

can you spicfy what your asking for exactly??

oh yea kiahk stuff are LOADS and i know nothing in them but only know they r HUGE haha
  • yah i am looking for a good kiahk tasbeha 2..
  • http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Videos/Kiahk_Praises,_HG_Bishop_Youanness.html SORRY FOR THE LATENESS THIS IS A VIDEO OF AN AWESOME TASBEHA BY bISHOP yOUANNES SECRETARY OF THE POPE
    please pray for me GBUA
  • THEIR NOT WORKING SO JUST GO TO TASBEHA.ORG, VIDEOS, kIACK PRAISES hg bishop Yunnes
  • thanks minagir im newe to this so it'll so gettin used to
  • [quote author=markoc pi apostolo link=board=2;threadid=4570;start=0#msg63681 date=1164143206]
    thanks minagir im newe to this so it'll so gettin used to

np
  • coptic hymns.net
  • [quote author=Georgeously Kool link=board=2;threadid=4570;start=0#msg64182 date=1164946332]
    coptic hymns.net

which means???????
  • bemonasbet kiahk ba2a, awel 3ashyeah l'kiahk el shahr dah emtah?

Since this topic relates to Kiahk, can someone inform me about when is the first Kiahk Praise/Vesper during this month? I know that the month of Kiahk begins Dec. 10th, which is a Sunday. Are we going to have Kiahk Vespers on the 9th or are we going to wait until the 16th?

yareet 7ad yerod 3alayah besor3a ya gama3ah a7san danah anxious gedan eny a3raf. shokran.

Fibo
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=2;threadid=4570;start=0#msg64200 date=1165013166]
    bemonasbet kiahk ba2a, awel 3ashyeah l'kiahk el shahr dah emtah?

Since this topic relates to Kiahk, can someone inform me about when is the first Kiahk Praise/Vesper during this month? I know that the month of Kiahk begins Dec. 10th, which is a Sunday. Are we going to have Kiahk Vespers on the 9th or are we going to wait until the 16th?

yareet 7ad yerod 3alayah besor3a ya gama3ah a7san danah anxious gedan eny a3raf. shokran.

Fibo

i am really not sure. you might do it just for the fact that you do 3asheia for sunday not saturday, right.!!
  • ba2olak eh ya 3amenah... let's not be mr. smarty pants because if i want to answer you with such an attitude like yours, i could. however, because ana 3ayzah a2ser el shar, i'll let it go. akeed entah shamas, mosh kidah? it's very evident :-\
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=2;threadid=4570;start=15#msg64205 date=1165018954]
    ba2olak eh ya 3amenah... let's not be mr. smarty pants because if i want to answer you with such an attitude like yours, i could. however, because ana 3ayzah a2ser el shar, i'll let it go. akeed entah shamas, mosh kidah? it's very evident :-\

acutally i'll let this go because i haven't said anything wrong or in a bad way.

æ ÇíæÇ ÇäÇ ÔãÇÓ
    and anyway the answer for your quesion is we start tasbehet kiahk on next saturday, Dec 9 2006.
  • We're actually going to start the 9th as abouna told me.
    GBU