Pray for me Please

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hello brothers and sisters in christ,

I need your prayers deeply!

I have exams in less than 2 weeks, please pray for me!

Even if it is a small prayer!

My hope in god is big, and I am sure he won't let me down!

Please Please Please pray for me, I have 2 classes I am slacking in! and I am in College so this is pretty seriouse!!

Thanks guys for your time,
Best of Luck,
Pray for me.
Your sister in Christ,
BentBABAyasooa`

Comments

• Rabna m3aaky...Hope you do good in your exams.
    God be with everyone who has exams.
    Please everyone pray for me as well...exams in 3 weeks :-X
  • True....

May God be with everyone who has exams! and with everyone!
  • Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab Ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab ya rab
  • what exams do you have?
  • good luck, we're all praying for you. God willing, you'll do fine
  • well.......

I am taking Chemistry102
    Western Civilization ( don't know the number! sorry :-\)
    English102
    and finally
    aaaa.........
    let's seee what i am messing
    aaa.........
    k
    College Calc 140

my exams start this friday!
    With Chemistry! yucks.......!!! :-\ :P

Also, guys please pray for my english teacher her husband got a heart attack tuesday morning! Please pray for her and her husband!

pray for me please,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • Rabena ma3aki ya doctora, hahahah I can help you with Calc if you want to, I'm an engineer and i love calc, lol all the best and trust in God, He will be with you

Baladoos
  • hope you won't 3rga3 fe kalamak!

(I hope you won't take back what you offered!!)

hahahaha....

count on it baladoos ;)

bentBABAyasooa`
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa............!!

Tomorrow........! I am not freaking out! nope not at all :-\! NOT alittle bit! NONE!! :-\

:'( :'( :'(
  • Lol all the best, rabena ma3aki, don't fear anything, you have God with you.

Baladoos
  • HEY!

I think I did good on today's exam!

Ya rab!

thanks for praying for me.

Baladoos,
    The exam didn't make me commit suicide!
    hahahaha........... ;)! maybe the next one next week!! :P

Thank you all for praying for me,
    Please keep praying for me, even when I am done with exams!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Good luck in all of ur exams and college

Pray for me to do good in school, and pray for my brother who is taking an SAT test tomorrow morning.

God Bless
  • [quote author=mjoe80 link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=0#msg64213 date=1165029563]
    pray for my brother who is taking an SAT test tomorrow morning.

Ouch.........SAT!

Rabana ma3ah!

I would put a tarnema up about How God sends pope kyrollos to help students! But it is about 3.4 MB and the max to browse a file is 1000 KB!

So If you want it, PM your email address and I will email it to you!

;)

pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • thanks

God bless
  • Guys,

Please pray for my english teacher her husband passed away from a heart attack!

:'(
  • Got anything else you want us to pray for? ;D Just go ahead and make a list...

I don't know, when I pray I need to concentrate a LOT because I'm usually easily distracted while prayin and I need to think about the issue (whether if it's a person, exam, problem, etc...) very hard. I have a hard time concentrating too :-\ . Also, when I pray I tend to ask/beg God very consistently about what i'm praying about. Like I just don't say, God, please do this for me. I usually say, God , pls if it's your will, then pls do this.. i really want it, so pls pls....etc..., u get the point. I think it takes for me to pray a lot so God can hear and grant my prayer. And not just say one sentence.

I'll be like, ooh i gotta pray about this, i gotta pray about that, and this and that, but end up forgeting about them when it's time to pray. Smt blocks my memory from remembering them. that's one thing i need to work on. remembering things, not only in praying , but in everyday things.

well, pray for me so i can remember to pray for u! ;)

p.s. I hope you do good on your exams!! Mine are coming in a week. :-[
  • Hey Hailemikael,

Thanks, It is just that........ I hate seeing something bad happening to someone and even if i said "rabana ma3ahom" is going to help alot. Any Prayer DOES NOT matter how small it is, IT COUNTS and GOD listens!

God is not going to Judge and look at how big your prayers are but how big your heart is.

Please keep praying for me,

• You're absolutely right.

But that's just the way i feel.

btw, what does "rabana ma2ahom" means? ???
  • It means god be with you

I think .......LOL

Pray for me
  • [quote author=mjoe80 link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=15#msg64247 date=1165081972]
    It means god be with you

I think .......LOL

Pray for me

you got it mjoe80!

My english teacher is coming back to class tomorrow, please pray for her guys!

Also, Pray for me as well.....!

I am not me these days! :-\
  • how did you do on your exams? I'm sure you did well. NO i know u did well ;) oh how can i get that tarnema up about How God sends pope kyrollos to help students! But it is about 3.4 MB and the max to browse a file is 1000 KB!
    I' d love if you send it to me. God bless
    ps. i hope your teacher is okay. :D

• I had one exam already! and the teacher hasn't posted the grade yet! Driving me BANANAS!!!!

Have last test in Calculas class this week!

pray for me,
  • konafa... i have the tarnima that you want, pm me and i'll send it to u...
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=15#msg64331 date=1165202653]
    konafa... i have the tarnima that you want, pm me and i'll send it to u...

Ya gelas, I gave it to you!

and besides she asked me!

hahaha....... ( kidding, you know i am)
  • but did you like it?
  • and besides she asked me!

we gotta compete to get the blessings :P

but did you like it?

yes, I did like the tarnima... its great... thanks.
  • konafa,
    how about i send you half, and bentBABAyasooa` sends you half?
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=15#msg64335 date=1165203165]
    konafa,
    how about i send you half, and bentBABAyasooa` sends you half?

I think that sounds fair enough! aslong as i send her the first half!

hahahahaha......

pray for me

bentBABAyasooa`
  • la`a baya, i'll send konafa the first half ma3lash!!!
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=10;threadid=4681;start=15#msg64340 date=1165205617]
    la`a baya, i'll send konafa the first half ma3lash!!!

over my dead body!

I am soo stressed over exams, and i didn't do sooo goog on the first one! but thank god it is an "OK" grade!

( go away shetan god didn't leave me)

I am stressed over the tiny of the tiny things!

:( :-\

Pray for me,