hurtful depression moments

2»

Comments

• ok just to clarify

I disagree. Depression is not the same as sadness or grief.

i didnt say that, i stated that feeling depressed is a normal emotion, and i dont think hany is experiencing depression, i was trying to say that he is grieving or feeling sad or whatever due to the distant relationship he has with this chick

anyways god bless you baladoos and take care
  • Guys i have to admit that my sadness is due to the distance between me and my girl, God knows what she is for me, but again i know that everything happens for a reason really, so yea, I'm trying to be frinedly with her and give her the space she needs, but God knows that she is very dear for me even if it happens and she doesn't have the same feelings for me, but i really really don't want to lose her nice warm friendship. please pray for me guys. Regarding this guy that treats me a bit bad, I'm trying my best to be nice to him, at least it makes me feel better when I treat him with a good heart, today he was going to egypt, i called him on his cell-phone and told him to have a nice trip and to enjoy it and that we will miss him, I found him saying "Thanks a lot hany, that's nice of you", I do feel happy a bit now. It is just the subject of my girl that annoys me, I'm praying day and night to God so that I don't lose her friendship. Can anyone tell me what it means when a girl feels shy around a certain guy?? coz until now i can't figure it out, sorry if the question is a bit silly, but really i like saying all what is inside my heart without making the words looking better.

thanks a lot to anyone that replied, you guys are great and I love you all really.

Love
    Baladoos
  • It is ok to be sad sometimes, but you should not let it take over your life. As soon as you are sad and angry all the time it soon becomes depression. As it develops it becomes stronger and more dangerous.

Conflicting with others is not different. The people you love and hang out with everyday, especially friends, can either make your life happy or miserable.

I know it is hard baladoos, but try to confront him. You may not express all you need to say at once so you don't hurt his feelings, but if you feel that he is trying to emberass you or talk behind your back just approach him.

Try talking to your parents and abouna about it. They will tell you how to react. Reading the bible and knowing what to say in certain situations will undoubtedly help you.

Reagrding your girl I think that you really love this person just remain calm and honest.

I can't say what to do around a girl since I'm not one :-* however she has the same emotions and feelings as you.

Always know beeing sad and beeing worried about someone is a normal reaction. Just know whenever nothing is working, God is always there to listen.

God Bless,

ANDPOC
  • thanks a lot guys for your replies,
    I feel better, but really i really really feel upset about her, I know really well that she is a best friend, and honstly, God knows that i won't get upset if she doesn't have the same feeligs for me, but I don't want to lose her friendship and our warm brotherly sisterly friendship, I feel that I'm getting punished by her for my feelings. I don't know, I do feel that she is getting shy around me as well and she can't talk to me, but really i haven't done anything to her to upset her at all, I understand egyptain culture really really well and I know that they talk about everything, so I'm taking a great care not to give her any more care than anyone else in front of people, but again she is acting shy around me, or maybe angry, i don't know, i don't understand it that much. I always ask myself: have I done anything wrong??? i couldn't open the subject with her and tell her about what is upsetting her from me so that I don't embarrass her, i don't want her to get more upset from me if she is already upset. I don't know, i'm confused and very upset from what is happening, I don't want to annoy her from me, pray for me so that i can get her friendship back, i don't want to lose this nice friendship no matter what happens.
  • Guys and gals, any more help plz
  • hey hey hey

Baladoos, my dear friend, brother, IT IS SIMPLE THERE IS NO REASON WHY A GIRL MIGHT FEEL SHY AROUND A GUY UNLESS SHE LIKES HIM (and if she smiles when she gets shy too then it is a 99% likes you)

pray for me,
  • Baladoos,

You are who you are by the grace of God, and He does everything that is good for you. Do not despair because then you are questing God’s will but rather keep in mind that He loves you and does what’s best for you.

“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!” Matthew 7:11

The devil will motivate you into thinking that you are depressed, weak, alone, etc. But that is the devil taking advantage of your weak moments. I know you are strong and you will not let anything insignificant jeopardize your faith.

In His Name
  • Thanks very much for every single person helped me, Yes it is hard, but really i tried praying and it did help me a lot to get better and feel better as well, It is just hard sometimes to feel that you lost someone that you really really love, or someone that is close and dear to your heart, but i think that things are getting better with my friends really, God be with you all,

Baladoos
  • Hey all, I'm much better with my close friends, but still i feel a bit sad about the girl that i love, plz pray for me all

• hey Guys I feel really bad about myself as well, the reason for this is that I get this feeling that God left me and doesn't want to help me because i'm a sinner or because just God is upset from me. I try my best not to think this way at all, but it's just annoying me all the time, and this girl is really ignoring me now, i wish me and her become friends again like before, but it doesn't look like its gonna happen again, I'm giving her all the space she needs so that she doesn't get annoyed from me, but i do really need her friendship. Any more ideas of how to help myself???

thanks

• baladoos,

God didn't leave you, and never will!

Just give it time, and the You parents idea is great! listen to them! and don't let small things distract you!

I do NOT think your friendship with this girl towards you and towards her is a regular friendship!

;)

GBWU

mira
  • hey guys, guess what??? the relationship between me and my friend went back to normal, yesterday I prayed really hard and then made the sign of the cross and asked God for her and texted her yesterday and told her that i felt that she is upset from me and that i apologize if i did, she texted me back straightaway and told me: Hany i'm not upset from you at all, why are you saying this lol?? we are a brother a sister and I never get upset from you". To tell you the truth i was very very very happy because she replied back saying that everything is ok and on the same time i felt very very happy that God loves me that much and listens to my prayers that much, but i feel so guilty that i doubted God, I hope that God is not annoyed from me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(,

Thanks a lot for every single person helped me, you guys and girls are gr8888

Baladoos
  • its excellent to see you smiling and happy, may the Lord continue to guide you and support
    with God NOTHING is impossible
    take care n god bless :)
  • ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D