I need your prayer

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
May the grace of our Lord and God Jesus christ be up on us.Amen

Dear brothers and sisters,i'm suffering from gastritis(digestion problem).It's been long since it started.

I have always been praying so that i can be healed.sometimes i read the scriptures and say to myself "this is happening for a reason,may be God has a plan for me".

but i always complain to God at the same time.in may life there is nothing that God hasn't done for me.he always gives me watever i asked him(sometimes it even shockes me,cos it happens not long after i pray)

Today i'm very ill and i couldn't even do my studies.

please pray for me.whoever reads this,pls do pray for me.i couldn't even fast anymore!

okay i have planned to pray to St Mary contineusly from today on.pls help me.

i am confident in my mother Mary.guys i love her so much.she is the one who converted me to orthodoxy from some other religion.i used to say she is the same as i am(may she forgive me for this).i'll tell you how i got converted some other time.

pls pray so that she can show me her miracles(at least to give me the strength)

thanx

Comments

• Lol, may the lord Jesus Christ be with you and heal you, I know it is hard, but this is your opportunity to stick closer to God and ask for his help, God be with you

• thanx baladoos,eventhough i didn't get the Lol bit.cos this isn't sth to laugh at.
    i'm really suffering.do u know how many hospitals i have been to?

pray for me.
  • Lol means a best friend, hahaha, Lol i really know it is hard, but remember always that God allows temptations to test our faith and to make us grow stronger in our relationship with him, I wish you all the best and keep praying, never ever lose hope. God be with you

Baladoos
  • If U dont mind me asking Servant, is there a deeper underlying cause of your gastritis? Chronic gastritis is a problem, but is fairly easily treated in most cases. Feel free to PM me about it if u care to discuss the medical portion of it. I know that it can be a horribly painful disorder, I am truly sorry to hear about it. May the Lord our God help u, call on Christ's name Servant and He will heal u. Tell Him exactly what u told us and u know that He will help u. Ask St. Mary to intercede as well, u have all the right ideas just continue to persist with your supplications. My prayers are with u Servant.
    May God richly bless u all...
  • When I read this story the first thing that come to mind was the story of Job.

When the Lord permit Satan to destroy his house and his health to the point where he regretted his birth.

Well the point is you mentioned that u had been converted, so im also guessing that Satan is very annoyed to say it nicely. Which means wateva you are doing, must be worth doing.

Hope u get well soon

• Thank you guys.Everything u said was very helpful.
    May God bless u all.
    by the way i couldn't attend class today.extremely weak.keep praying please.

thank u again
  • Ill remmebr u in my prayers ;)
  • your in my prayers just keep it up and i am positive things will get better. Just keep praying.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • i am feeling much better.thank you for ur prayers my brothers and sisters.
    God bless u all.

keep praying for me.