too much??? too less?? in god's steps!!?!?!?!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey guys,

i know god said be nice to others and treat them the way u want to be treated, give and u will be given, forgive and u will be forgiven.

k.... here is the confused part.......!!! i know once in ur life u had ppl borrowing money from u ( borrowing shouldn't be borowing cuz they never pay u back!) and they constently ask u for money everyday!!!! i mean...... there are kids in my class that borrow money from me like every signle day........ ppl i don't even know and it is everyday!!!! and they never pay me back!! that is not the problem paying me back,, the problem is they keep asking everyday!!

another problem is "treating other the way u want to be treated"......... is that...... there are ppl who don't like me for some reason.... ??? ::) ??? ::) ( that i realy don't know) i mean there is them gurls at work.... they DO NOT like me....... at all......... and they act all "oh.. i am better than u" and they'd say things like in a joke way... with a smile on their face... but it is a mean thing..!!
like for example.... john's soo called friend say to him in april fools day " hey john? i like ur face" NOT!" u know... that is mean....!! one time one of the gurls at work were playing catch ball... and i wasn't even playing and she meant to through it and it hit me in my face! sooo...... i am realy on the edge...... i have been as nice as i can be to them... and the next time they say somen that i don't like I WILL SOOO GET UP IN THEIR FACES.... AND I WILL EMBARASS THEM AND SAY WHAT I TRULY THINK ABOUT THEM infront of everyone...!! I WILL NOT TAKE IT FROM THEM ANYMORE! cuz it realy does bother me...! and "treat others the way u want to be treated" is alawys on my mind, but the way their are treating me is not the way i am treating them...!!

soo...... if they wanna get ugly with me....... i will get dirty with them...!!!

bentBABAyasooa`

and i am talking abt americans!

Comments

• is this rgt or not???

i mean u have no idea how much this is stressing me out and driving me to the edge!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • It's wrong, because Christ taught us to turn the other cheek when someone strikes us.

I’m not saying to become a wimp and let them step all over you but you can be tactful in the way you address them. For instance if you keep ignoring them then it will eat at them that your not giving them the attention or reaction that they want from you. If someone insults you then thank them and walk away, and you will be receive your reward in Heaven.

About the money thing, well if people are not paying you back then stop giving them money. "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.” Matthew 10:16

In His Name
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=1;threadid=4509;start=0#msg62092 date=1160791471]
    hey guys,

i know god said be nice to others and treat them the way u want to be treated, give and u will be given, forgive and u will be forgiven.

k.... here is the confused part.......!!! i know once in ur life u had ppl borrowing money from u ( borrowing shouldn't be borowing cuz they never pay u back!) and they constently ask u for money everyday!!!! i mean...... there are kids in my class that borrow money from me like every signle day........ ppl i don't even know and it is everyday!!!! and they never pay me back!! that is not the problem paying me back,, the problem is they keep asking everyday!!

another problem is "treating other the way u want to be treated"......... is that...... there are ppl who don't like me for some reason.... ??? ::) ??? ::) ( that i realy don't know) i mean there is them gurls at work.... they DO NOT like me....... at all......... and they act all "oh.. i am better than u" and they'd say things like in a joke way... with a smile on their face... but it is a mean thing..!!
    like for example.... john's soo called friend say to him in april fools day " hey john? i like ur face" NOT!" u know... that is mean....!! one time one of the gurls at work were playing catch ball... and i wasn't even playing and she meant to through it and it hit me in my face! sooo...... i am realy on the edge...... i have been as nice as i can be to them... and the next time they say somen that i don't like I WILL SOOO GET UP IN THEIR FACES.... AND I WILL EMBARASS THEM AND SAY WHAT I TRULY THINK ABOUT THEM infront of everyone...!! I WILL NOT TAKE IT FROM THEM ANYMORE! cuz it realy does bother me...! and "treat others the way u want to be treated" is alawys on my mind, but the way their are treating me is not the way i am treating them...!!

soo...... if they wanna get ugly with me....... i will get dirty with them...!!!

bentBABAyasooa`

and i am talking abt americans!

go mira! talla3i inayhom! thats right!...no dont jp lol just tell them in a nice way just seriously that u r like sick of them and u have no frikin clue wazz goin on ...and girl next time they throw something at u, throw it back...
  • "
    go mira! talla3i inayhom! thats right!...no dont jp lol just tell them in a nice way just seriously that u r like sick of them and u have no frikin clue wazz goin on ...and girl next time they throw something at u, throw it back...
    "

I don't thats right..

also why do you think joyisgod she should not give money to whoever asks even if its everyday? she can say I know you may not pay me back but I give it to you because of your need.. but if they just want to walk over her and not really need the money then I think she should not give it.
  • u gotta step up gal n talk bak
    its not always easy turnin the otha cheek wen sumone continuosly hurts u, there's only so much one can take b4 they fall apart
    im not sayin start a fight but u need to SPEAK UP
    also pray, pray that God will change them and support u in dealing wif dem, God will make u a stronger person
  • [quote author=JesusisKingofKings link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=0#msg62097 date=1160802601]
    "
    "

I don't thats right..

also why do you think joyisgod she should not give money to whoever asks even if its everyday? she can say I know you may not pay me back but I give it to you because of your need.. but if they just want to walk over her and not really need the money then I think she should not give it.

ye thats why i wrote dont jp
  • First of all, you should not throw it back cause that wil start a fight and u might get beat up
    lol
    jk

Seriously, though, god will help you to overcome them and by u showing u are nor upset, and happy, they will stop saying things like that to you.

I remember when i met this italian kid in school that was bigger than me and he always used to call me names. None of the other kids in school liked me because of that, and i was known as "the weird kid".

So, i told my dad what was going on and he told me that i should just let it go and make sure that i do not show that i am mad because bullies and people lkike that like to see u get upset and mad. So, if you show them a smile on ur face, it works cause they will feel like they are failing at getting u mad. Even if u feel upset inside, dont show it

Its almost like reverse phsycology, and it works because that kid stopped picking on me.

LOL, im supposed to be writing an english essay for school.

God be With You
    Pray for me
  • [quote author=joyisgod link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=0#msg62094 date=1160792678]
    About the money thing, well if people are not paying you back then stop giving them money. "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.” Matthew 10:16

O yeah and about the money thing

Dont sweat it
    just say no

like what joyisgod said, we should be smart, but with god. even if the people tell you they need the money, dont give them anything because

1 They could be lying

2 Just keep giving 10 percent to the church and god will do the rest for the poor and sick.

3 From experience, if you keep saying yes, of course they will come back for more money everyday

God Bless

Pray 4 me
  • wow guys.........
    i mean..... i am answering back to them or saying no to them.............. cuz "treat others the way u want to be treated" is alawys on my mind!!!!! and love ur enemy as ur self!!! never goes a way not even a sec.!

and it is true.......... about "just pretend that nothing is wrong" and don't try to show it"

i agree with however said that!

cuz i am a councelor at the YMCA and i was teaching my group in a class, and another councelor just came in and asked if i can share the room with her, and ofcourse out of my good heart that is driving me nuts... i said "YEAH SURE" and her class won't be quite, and i was pretty mad, so i got my class and left, and she got up and started dancing cuz i left!! and when i knew that...... i came back in the class......... and had a wonderful time with my class! and she was sooooooooooo mad!!
    hahahahaha...........

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=0#msg62127 date=1160860347]
    wow guys.........
    i mean..... i am answering back to them or saying no to them.............. cuz "treat others the way u want to be treated" is alawys on my mind!!!!! and love ur enemy as ur self!!! never goes a way not even a sec.!

and it is true.......... about "just pretend that nothing is wrong" and don't try to show it"

i agree with however said that!

cuz i am a councelor at the YMCA and i was teaching my group in a class, and another councelor just came in and asked if i can share the room with her, and ofcourse out of my good heart that is driving me nuts... i said "YEAH SURE" and her class won't be quite, and i was pretty mad, so i got my class and left, and she got up and started dancing cuz i left!! and when i knew that...... i came back in the class......... and had a wonderful time with my class! and she was sooooooooooo mad!!
    hahahahaha...........

bentBABAyasooa`

looool, that is just le3b 3yal not evil or anything, dancing? hahahahahaaai

hady nafsek mira lol it happens to everyone, no1 is like living happily with everyone, you get those people who do really hate you for no reason but you know what? they hate you because their minds are closed and they never think about anything it's like the bully who is the one who has the problem not the one who is being bullied

you don't really have to give them money EVERY single time
    you can kinda suggest whether these people REALLY need the money or just to get a sweet or whateva..
    cos i think if you keep givin money you might end up one day with no money in ur purse lol

i have AN AWEFUL LOT of people who ask for money, even on the road not just at school but i don't ALWAYS give them, just when i think they need it
  • and it is making me soo mad!!
    and she is like a blonde!gee...............

and ppl who ask me for money, just wanna get somen to eat! like a soft drink, food, cigar.!!
    and i give em money, eventhough they are mean to me, cuz i want them to treat me the way i am treating them!

but why "treat others the way u want to be treated" doesn't work?!?!?!?!?!

i mean i treat them the way i want them to treat me, but however they are treating not as nice as i am to them?!?!?!!!!!!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • this is going to be the case anywhere you are no matter what people will always be taking advantage of our kindess all i can say is keep it up. god will reward you in the end
  • what about our number one example
    He was sworn at & spat on, tortured and crucified by HIS CHILDREN !!! can You imagine ?? and thats not it, He did it FORR uss !!

About the money, i think thats something you have to decide.. But remember thatt EVERYTHING belongs to God, its out of His kindness that He Lets us keep 90% of what we earn.

& i totally know what yur going through with the people thing.. when i went to public skool, i barely had a single friend.. let me share a story with yu..

when i was in year four.. this girl who had been picking on me for a while started picking a fight with me.. soon the whole class crowded around and started screaming out FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !! i normally i would ignore her, but with the whole class surrounding me i cudnt justwalk away. i didnt know what to do. i just stepped back. She scratched me on the face.. it wasnt strength that kept me from fighting with her.. it was fear. i was SSOOOO scaredd ! the whole class was against me. right then the teacher burst into the room and sent me & the other girl [rio] to the principals office.. luckily the principal had my class before she became the principal so she knew that the other kids picked on me. But her knowledge didnt stand against the massive scratch mark on rios arm.. obviously she accused me of doing it.. i cudnt even speak then, after what had just happened all i could do was cry. ii cried soo much, i cudnt even speak. all i could do was shake my head [trying to tell her i didnt do it]. She knew she wouldnt get anything out of me so she started interviewing my class mates.. as i stood ii prayed soo hard that God would get me out of the mess, but i knew that they would never stand up for me. to my SURPRISE one guy said that he thought she started it cause i woz moving backwards, another guy said that he saw her make the scratch on her arm when she was walking out of the classroom. her little 'gang' obviously lied.. & they all got in trouble.. and ii was proven innocent !! haha this sounds like a court case.. but thats what it felt like back then. my world felll apartt !

If i had accepted her invitation to start a fight then God wouldn't have made those kids tell the truth..

Moral of the Story: God will always be on your side as long as Youu dont walk away [do the wrong thing]
    & i dont think that initiating or encouraging an argument is the right thing to do.. you cant fight fire with fire. You have to be the water, and remember, water can make people drown. so it doesnt make you weak.. it makes you stronger.

And when it does feel overwhelming .. just step outside your own life for a second, look at the situation From Gods eyes. just pretend your in the sky somewhere and replay what happend.. you'll see how much it doesnt matter and how little a thing it is to get off Gods side.

hope i helped.. sorry if theres typos or anything, im really sleepy & im not bothered reading over it.
  • lol our stories aree NOT even close to being the same.. my moral is that yu SHUDNT fight bakk.. lol. i know sometimes its very hard, but you just gottah bite yur toungue and stop yurself.

oh, that was racist. what if theres a person with dark skin that reads this.. you cant make general comments on people with a common physical trait coz itz NOT FAIR ! I was pikked on cause i had just come from Egypt.. the kids called me a mummy.. lol pretty funny but it hurt back then. & not to mention all the stuff that dark skinned people have been through in history.. think twice bout making comments like that yu can realy hurt someone. not only that its very unChrist-like. do you think He made comments according to peoples skin colour ? i dont think so.
  • lol i was offended , cause i'm black ! >:(
    j/k

but i used to get into fights like every day when i was in Ethiopia at school ... and even after i came to america, i was fighting for a while. sometimes it becomes as a habit. lol
    seriously though, a person should not just get bullied and do nothing. they don't necessarily have to fight...but they could just tell that person to leave them alone. if they don't , they should tell an authority, if that still does not work, then resort to the only choice left, which is self-defense.
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=0#msg62182 date=1161065688]
    lol our stories aree NOT even close to being the same.. my moral is that yu SHUDNT fight bakk.. lol. i know sometimes its very hard, but you just gottah bite yur toungue and stop yurself.

oh, that was racist. what if theres a person with dark skin that reads this.. you cant make general comments on people with a common physical trait coz itz NOT FAIR ! I was pikked on cause i had just come from Egypt.. the kids called me a mummy.. lol pretty funny but it hurt back then. & not to mention all the stuff that dark skinned people have been through in history.. think twice bout making comments like that yu can realy hurt someone. not only that its very unChrist-like. do you think He made comments according to peoples skin colour ? i dont think so.

ture............... however! there are egyptian, white, black, red, gree, blue ppl that are v.v.v. mean and don't think abt any one other than themselves! don't care abt other ppl feelings!!

i apologize if what i wrote hurted someone!!

plz pray that god would forgive me this sin

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=Hailemikael link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62191 date=1161070584]
    lol i was offended , cause i'm black ! >:(
    j/k

but i used to get into fights like every day when i was in Ethiopia at school ... and even after i came to america, i was fighting for a while. sometimes it becomes as a habit. lol
    seriously though, a person should not just get bullied and do nothing. they don't necessarily have to fight...but they could just tell that person to leave them alone. if they don't , they should tell an authority, if that still does not work, then resort to the only choice left, which is self-defense.

self defense yes, but it doesn't mean that the person you 'defend' urself from'd need first aid after that lol
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62202 date=1161117707]
    [quote author=Hailemikael link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62191 date=1161070584]
    j/k

self defense yes, but it doesn't mean that the person you 'defend' urself from'd need first aid after that lol

LOL agreed.. && only result to self defence if your life is in danger, not if people hurt your feelings coz thats not self defence lol.
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62215 date=1161153137]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62202 date=1161117707]
    [quote author=Hailemikael link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62191 date=1161070584]
    j/k

LOL agreed.. && only result to self defence if your life is in danger, not if people hurt your feelings coz thats not self defence lol.

agree......
    cuz god just stood there when ppl screamed "crusify him crusify him.........." and him and spit on him face......!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Psalm 141 seems to be a good psalm for this topic (?)..

From
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm 141;&version=9;

I like verse 3

Psalm 141
    3Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Repeat it to yourself when you feel unable to control your tongue and God will help you if you trust in Him..

there are other verses or at least one other verse about the tongue..

See James chapter 3

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 3 ;&version=9;
  • kewlio

thankx ;)
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62197 date=1161090235]
    [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=0#msg62182 date=1161065688]
    lol our stories aree NOT even close to being the same.. my moral is that yu SHUDNT fight bakk.. lol. i know sometimes its very hard, but you just gottah bite yur toungue and stop yurself.

ture............... however! there are egyptian, white, black, red, gree, blue ppl that are v.v.v. mean and don't think abt any one other than themselves! don't care abt other ppl feelings!!

bentBABAyasooa`

But they're all humans, aren't they? why the need to catagorize mean people based on colour, especially when u know many people have suffered just because of their skin colour. i know u did not mean it offensively ( i hope not), but there was no point of saying 'this black girl' or 'this white girl' or whatever the case might be.... unless you wanted to emphasize something because of their skin colour or ethnicity. we have to be very important for sensitive issues like this...

first believe what u did is wrong ... then ask for forgiveness !! ;)
  • PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WEAKNESS AND PLEASE ASK GOD IF HE'D FORGIVE ME THIS HORRIABLE SIN I MADE!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

[move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME[/glow][/shadow][/move]
  • HUMM.......... WEIRD...!!!
    WHY R U LEAVING THE MAIN SUBJECT AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE???????

I WANT TO KNOW PPL'S OPINIONS ON THE FIRST POST!!!

THANKX ;)

NO HARD FEELINGS!!! ;)

and i will say it againe.............. sorry, i didn't mean to hurt someone, or to be racist!! it was just a describtion nothing more than that ......... even though i should have used African American! sorry...!!! can we please get back to the main topic here !!!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • OK we'll leave it at that. Let's get back to the main subject.
  • bentbabayasso3... sorry for misspelling... just here is some good advice

GO ASK ABOUNA!

seriouslly... and im not trying to be mean. but how would any one of us know more than abouna... the one from the mouth of god...
  • i agree!!

but when abona comes back from egypt!

• [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=4509;start=15#msg62517 date=1162170142]
    i agree!!

but when abona comes back from egypt!

aw, dont remind me cos my abouna goes to egypt and i go messing till he comes back lol yegy bel salama
  • I know what you mean.