Please I need help

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hi Guys, Gals
I hope this is not a silly subject, but I would like help from you guys,
I'm a graduate guy, currently working as an engineer, I have one of my friends (a girl), she is uni, I do admit that I have feelings for her that are very very strong. My wish in life was to really engage her in future (she is 18 and in first year of uni), we are very close friends, I have tried to tell her in an indirect way that I do have feelings for her and that she means a lot to me, unfortunately she sort of felt it and she sort of told me in an indirect way that she doesn't have the same feelings for me and that she wants to only stay friends with me. Now I'm very very upset and feel that I'm teared a part. I pray about this subject all the time so that God can give me comfort, can you guys please give me help?

thanks

Baladoos

Comments

• anyone guys???
  • well the only thing i can tell you is to keep praying and talk to your FOC and see what he says you are in my prayers

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • She still seems a little bit young. Give her a chance. This might change but do not get into a relationship with her that you have not both consented to.

Please pray for me always,
    Believer in God
  • Thanks for the help guys, I'm also very scared that I might have annoyed her by my feelings. I just feel extremely hurt, I feel like I'm inside a nightmare and I completely can't focus at all, even my work that I really love I feel that I can't do it really well. Its a very big wound :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(, Do you guys have any idea of what I should do?? It kills me when I think about it, I try o forget it but whenever I try I find something that makes me remember her and my love to her. I had a talk with my parents and they said that there is still a chance because she is 18 and she might change her opinion. I thought about telling her everything, but I think its not a good idea at all. It is just hard to feel that you lost the person you love (I hope I don't sound very stupid here)

Guys please I need every single prayer, I really need it, Please pray for me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • If its Gods will my friend that you and her will be together then you will be in time if you do the right things ? .. and let God be your number 1 aim in your life.. let Him satisfy your soul... until you know Him enough (?) you will not be ready for this type of relationship? am I right or wrong?

God knows you will be happy with the real partner He has for you... you might have these feelings for her only for now temporarily..

God is the healer of wounded (?) hearts

I think you should stay your mind on God and His Holy Words in the Holy Bible..
  • Thanks a lot Jesuskingofkings, I really appreciate your help and the help of everyone else, Please pray for me so that God takes away this burden from my heart

Baladoos
  • Guys and Gals, any more help, plz :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • LOVE IS PATIENT
  • Kristina, can you please tell me what you mean by Love is patinet lol?
  • Baladoos,

Just pray about this and let God’s will be done. I’m positive that you’re very hurt, and upset but have faith in the Lord our Savior and He will guide you and help you through your situation. Many people have it worst off then you, and they managed to get through it so I’m positive that you also will get over this obstacle in your life. Everyday we recite the Lords prayer and we always say “thy will be done” let thy will be done and He will grant you much happiness in your life.

This is true love:

“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away” 1 Corinthians 13:4-10

In His Name
  • Love is patient (1 Cor 13:4).It waits and is silent, but it never gives up. Love has its own time table. Love opens up and tears many wounds into our lives.
    balados i know ur hurting at the moment but realli try focusing on maintaining the strong friendship u have built with her, dont let this interfer, no one can tell u wen or if she will feel the same way u do only time will tell but jus pray n let Gods will be done
  • [quote author=kerestina link=board=10;threadid=4492;start=0#msg62145 date=1160920854]
    Love is patient (1 Cor 13:4).It waits and is silent, but it never gives up. Love has its own time table. Love opens up and tears many wounds into our lives.
    balados i know ur hurting at the moment but realli try focusing on maintaining the strong friendship u have built with her, dont let this interfer, no one can tell u wen or if she will feel the same way u do only time will tell but jus pray n let Gods will be done

humm.............. where have i heard that before ya baladoos??!?!?!?!!

i wonder!@!

hahaha..........
  • relationships are so complicated. Ya3ne be patient and God will open your heart to make wise judgements