race

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
how do we know jesus wasn't black? I saw the attached picture and i laughed at first then i started to think, how do we know jesus wasn't black? It was on a website with pictures of Jesus's life.

Comments

• oops where's the picture?
  • there it is so, how do we know jesus wasn't black?
  • we don't and it won't really make a difference...Jesus is still God no matter the "color"
  • Jesus first is jawish who was born in Bethlehem and from St. Mary which is from the roots of David. So Jesus was never in africa or never had an african or a black root in his geneology.so who ever is just saying that, i don't know what do they really wanna prove. also i agree with Marianne87. why should we care what color Jesus is.
    Heb 13:8
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
  • [quote author=minagir link=board=11;threadid=4489;start=0#msg61859 date=1160279305]
    Jesus first is jawish who was born in Bethlehem and from St. Mary which is from the roots of David. So Jesus was never in africa or never had an african or a black root in his geneology.so who ever is just saying that, i don't know what do they really wanna prove. also i agree with Marianne87. why should we care what color Jesus is.
    Heb 13:8
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Jews arent white.
    but yes, you are right .. no discrimination pplz ! :D
  • i know he is still God but I was just wondering thanx