Love

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hi Guys, I just got a question here that I need your opinions for:

Is Love mutual?? BTW I mean the sort of love between a guy and a girl, Like do you think if a guy loves a certian girl true love, do you think that his love to this girl can cause her to love him back?

Hope its not a silly topic

Baladoos

Comments

• Loving someone will by no means make them love you back, no matter how strongly you feel towards them. Unfortunately, you can’t force how someone feels towards you.

Once I took a sociology class at my university and a theory came up about love. It stated that the person that loves the other more would ultimately sacrifice more in the relationship to make their partner happy. Probably a true theory, but my advice is not to test it out. Just let Gods will be done and He will show you your path

In His Name
  • hey baladoos!
    how ru???
    i know this is a topic that is real means alot to u!

no, u can't make someone love u as much as u love them!

yes, they can feel ur love towards them

however, it depends on how good that person is..... they might love u back and it might be greater or less or the same level!

so........... u can't make someone love u back, but they can if they fell in love with ur personality!! but ur love towards them can't make them love u (make as in force!)

i will talk to u later ya sedi,

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Guys actually i would disagree with u. I think that if the girl u love knows that u love her and u show her how much u love her then she can love u... lol i said love like a hundred times in a sentence lol... but we re not in SCHOOL thank God!
    But really, i think that u could capture her heart,... i know a bunch of girls who werent even close to interested in some guys but they loved them, which caused them to love them back
    I hope wat i said made sense in a way
    in my opinion i think it is possible.
    God Bless,
    Sylvia
  • You can never make someone love you.You must remember there are various types of love. They may develop a plutonic love for you but not love you in the same way you may love them. A word of advice, the more you love someone, the greater your tolerance level and willingness to accept what they can offer. This is very wrong.

God bless you

• Thanks a lot for the advices guys, I really appreciate that and I do see that I'm getting a lot of help from you

thanks

Baladoos