help!!!!!!!!!!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hi guys well i have this problem right? my closest friend is talking to a guy not as in boyfriend girlfreind but as friends and me and some other people like grownups r thinkin it is more than friend ship i want to tell my friend to stop but im afraid she is going to get mad at me :'( because she got mad at somebody when they told her that what sould i doo realy need your help :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ please asap thanks

Comments

• r u saying it is a "SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP"??????

Special friendship means: not just friends and not really boyfriend/girlfried material!!!

if that is the case!!

then special friendship only has one end and one end only!! and that is "DEEP DEEP HOLE THAT U WILL NOT GET OUT EASILY"
    it is gonna cost her alot if she doesn't return!! i am that guy she is seeing has a bad reputation, and if he does he will ruin hers! and a girl's reputaion is v. valuable!!

try to talk to her about that person, try to get inside her head! more likely " waahaa fe el kalaam" let her talk, she needs somebody that she trusts to talk to!! then face her with facts but one at a time! what ever u do be carefull of what u say! try not to get her mad at you!! cuz i am sure she has doubts about this so called friendship!!

GBWU
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • before talking to her about that guy try first getting her attention on how much you love her and try to make her believe that you are a true friend to her as like 'best friend' and try phone her more ask about her more and help her with anything she needs whether it's school or church and try and point out to her eg. her clothes look really nice today although i dont know if she's that kind of person who like praising or she'll think you've gone mad lol

then talk to her about this first time 'just a yes no question' then next time deeper into the problem

because it might end with a shock and it's not really nice..sorry if any of what i said sounds stupid
    GBU
  • can i just ask... what the problem is exactly??? so wat if she has a close guy friend, how old is ur friend and how old is this guy?? could it be that they are just building up a good friendship?? can u tell us more about their situation.. cos so far i dont see much of a problem! if ur worried about her getting attached tell her "be careful u dnt get too attached" just stick to her and make sure ur compassionate towards her.