talking on msn

I think some priests think that coptic males and females can be friends but only within a group or something... they should not talk to each other by themselves only or something...

So do you think I should not talk anymore with coptic girls online? we even talk about spiritual things... but maybe feelings will develop or something?

One of the girls I talk to is from the same country as me.. what If I talk to girls from diferent countries? it is not likely I will get in a relationship with them in person... especially if they are much older than me..

Is it wrong to like to talk to girls? I might like to talk to girls more than guys.. it might be more interesing to me.. maybe because you can talk more about heart matters?

Comments

• Just let your FOC know what you're doing. Everyone has their own level of maturity and emotional capicity - msn may be fine for some yet inappropriate for others. Let your FOC decide for you. I just don't think we can make open blanket statements on such matters.
  • If you really know the person and their level of spirituality, then i think its ok
  • well said people! ;)
  • WHY IS IT SUCH AN ISSUE?
    ::)
  • i think abouna or priest was talking about having a seriuos conversaation or talking about something unholy {idk}, if u r just talking regular, then i think it is not that a big of a deal..but im not sure