Is wearing all black wrong

13»

Comments

• [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61066 date=1158776626]
    ehhh what's a guines? ???

she meant a genious
  • loooooooool i've been trying to figure it out for the last 100 yrs lol
  • haha ii get the equation :P iimah genious !
    hehehe..
    there woz one time when ii woz out with my family in egypt.. ii waznt familiar with the place we were at & ii got lost. iit woz realllyy daarkk & the only people round were those people that dress all blackk ! iit wozzz s00ooo scary !
    lol ii prayed & God got my attention to a place i recognised and i found them :)
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61133 date=1158964553]
    haha ii get the equation :P iimah genious !
    hehehe..
    there woz one time when ii woz out with my family in egypt.. ii waznt familiar with the place we were at & ii got lost. iit woz realllyy daarkk & the only people round were those people that dress all blackk ! iit wozzz s00ooo scary !
    lol ii prayed & God got my attention to a place i recognised and i found them :)

loooooooool i've been trying to figure it out for the last 100 yrs lol

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    ooo.......... sure make fun of the smart person here!!
    ;)
    and Hizz-chiild sorry u got lost......... but
    it was funny what u saw................. :D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D :D

;)
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61115 date=1158936204]

hahaha lol :D
  • [quote author=marmara327 link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61176 date=1159060570]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61115 date=1158936204]

agabetaak awy di mosh keda ya set mary we ya set monica???

mashi ya hawaneam!!!

mashi ana ahoo we entoom ahoom!! and u know how is in the middle rgt??!!

mashi

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61179 date=1159064934]
    [quote author=marmara327 link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61176 date=1159060570]
    [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61115 date=1158936204]

shallaah yakhti omal eh lol

mashi ya hawaneam!!!

mashi

bentBABAyasooa`

shalaah yakhti omal eh! lol jk :D
  • gazeb en anaeak ya mary ya bent..... ( wht is ur momma name??) !!

we hanshoof baa South carolina walla New York..!!!

we set monica i am waiting.....!!! ooli enti kaman shallahi shallahi zay el saaidaa!!

k k
    we kaman..........
    k
    !!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=marmara327 link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61181 date=1159065262]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61179 date=1159064934]
    [quote author=marmara327 link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=60#msg61176 date=1159060570]

shallaah yakhti omal eh lol

mashi ya hawaneam!!!

mashi

bentBABAyasooa`

shalaah yakhti omal eh! lol jk :D

what's shalaah?

gazeb en anaeak ya mary ya bent..... ( wht is ur momma name??) !!

we hanshoof baa South carolina walla New York..!!!

we set monica i am waiting.....!!! ooli enti kaman shallahi shallahi zay el saaidaa!!

k k
    we kaman..........
    k
    !!

bentBABAyasooa`

and don laugh at me just becoz i've been trying to figure a word out for one century, another word took me over 3000 years i remember that was emm, before the birth of christ when i was just a lil kid loooool

mesh fahma 95% of the arabic you have typed ppl :'(
  • [quote author=copticcross3 link=board=13;threadid=3160;start=45#msg60938 date=1158544949]
    i havent read all the comments but heres what i have to say....EGYPTIANS ARE CLOSED MINDED!! sorrry if that offended anyone ,but its my opinion! Gothic ppl dont nessecarly worship the devil or have anything to do with him....true they may look scary...but its NOt a sin...and God isnt gonna punish you fer wearing black! Its not written in the BIBLE that you should only wear black after someone dies....so umm yea! ITS A COLOR!!! ....My mom totally freaks when i wear a black top or more then like 10 inches of black...no joke! it really gets me angry cuz theres no problem with it....sanme with my bangs....MARY!! PUT YOUR HAIR UP! MARY!!DOnt wear your bangs down!! its not fair!!!!!!!!!!.....idk...its just annoying that everyone is so judgemental about the outside and looks ...uet they preach the message of "not judging others and not caring bout materilistic items but bout the soul" so its like...HUH??? AM i making like any sense? im sleepy ...i just got back from monastary...3 hours driving...=/...mmkay

Smart Girl... i agree.. but like i also agree with y'all who said parents go crazi when you wear black.. like seriously the only black thing i have is.. my hair.. and purss.. and one pair of shoes..lol yea.. is it wronge to wear black to a wedding though?
  • it's not wrong but why would you wear black anyway?

if it's the glittery stuff it looks nice so i don c what's wrong with it