What should I write in her birthday card

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey Guys, I know it might sound a lil bit silly from me, I am a guy and I have one of my best best best friends (she is a girl by the way and she is 18 years old), her birthday is coming soon, so please I need help with what to write in her birthday card. I need very nice words that can show that she is a unique and best friend to me, if anyone could help me that would be very great

thanks

Baladoos

Comments

• well happy birthday is always a good place to start. ;) you could also tell how many good times you've had with her and how much she means to you and give her examples of the good times as well. hope that helped

God Bless and pray for me
  • Buddy, we can't tell you what to write in a birthday card for a person we haven't met ::) ;D

Even if we were to think of the most poetic, sweetest, kindest, Hallmark-like thing to write in the card, it won't nearly compare to anything that you write to her, because anything that you write, no matter how cheesy or silly it may sound, will mean a lot to her, because YOU wrote it, not somebody else. If YOU write her something, no matter what it is, it will show her that she is special to you.

Cheers and God bless, and happy birthday to her!

Katherine
  • hey ya ostaz baladoos

how r u???

like i said...

it needs to come from you! cuz u know that person more than any-one of us!

i am sure she made your world better, ur life changed since u meet her, her picture comes in your mind even if ur busy doing somen, she is there to listen and not judge, she is there to talk to, she is the most person ur heart opens to (HINT HINT HINT ;) ), she is the only person ur heart thinks of and the most person u care about from the bottom of your heart!, she is good to be around with!

i dun know ya baladoos,
    think of the times u spend with this person ( HINT... the hrs on MSN!!!) how she makes ur day, and how much ur life changed since you met her!! ;)

GOOD LUCK!
    and obal celebrate her B.D. with ur family!! ;)

GBWU
    pray for me!
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=11;threadid=4411;start=0#msg60834 date=1158284591]
    hey ya ostaz baladoos

how r u???

like i said...

it needs to come from you! cuz u know that person more than any-one of us!

i am sure she made your world better, ur life changed since u meet her, her picture comes in your mind even if ur busy doing somen, she is there to listen and not judge, she is there to talk to, she is the most person ur heart opens to (HINT HINT HINT ;) ), she is the only person ur heart thinks of and the most person u care about from the bottom of your heart!, she is good to be around with!

i dun know ya baladoos,
    think of the times u spend with this person ( HINT... the hrs on MSN!!!) how she makes ur day, and how much ur life changed since you met her!! ;)

GOOD LUCK!
    and obal celebrate her B.D. with ur family!! ;)

GBWU
    pray for me!

ya thats like perfect but just make sure u really express urself in it..
  • hey well saying happy birthday and god bless u is wat i always out...and i also out a verse in there such as "I am the way the turth and the life" John 14:6.sometime i also put in a picture of me with my friends when we had good moments such as birthdays or when we went to the park..or is she has a favorite saint she likes then i would get a picture of that saint to put in..those are just my ideas...

god bless and i hope i helped...

pray for me weakness everyone

mary
  • ummm hello u wanna be simple n sweet right but not too misleadin unless u realli wanna get wit dis gal, happy b'day followed by a bible verse 'may the lord bless u n keep u' n thankx for being a cool buddy, really appreciate ur support laterz babe hehe jkz
  • wish her a wonderful birthday and a blessed new year in her life

and wish her that : May god protect you and be with you always throughout yourlife

and i think her birthday has already gone cos u posted this ages ago lol

GBU
  • you rock, kerestina!! ;D ;D i love your suggestion! you know what.... i think i'll use your lines, girl! :P no seriously not to sound cheesy, you were right when you said that the best thing to do is make it short, sweet, and simple.

Fibo
  • lol.... thankx ;)